bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pre-marital Sex  (Read 6635 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Pre-marital Sex
« on: April 11, 2007, 11:36:25 PM »

I listened your audio on marriage and it was a real eye-opener. I thank you for saying it like that,
        because I never realised, that pre-marital sex was a sin. I was taught IN CHURCH CAMP
        that you can have sex if you're deeply in love, but you shouldn't cheat on your partner.

When I heard your audio and did some research, I found out that pre-marital sex is a sin
        too, even if you have it with just one person.

But the question remains. In what kind of relationship should I live in with my girlfriend?
        We cannot get married because of my age, so that is not an option.

I think that kissing someone for showing affection isn't a sin, but I don't know for sure.
        And what about sleeping in the same bed if you just want her to feel safe if she?

What do scriptures tell us on how we should live before we get married?

Thank you for your time and all the hard work you have put on teaching us these things!

Your brother in Christ,
        Nicky

Dear Nicky:  That is a very broad and general question, especially in the light of the fact that your email is mostly centered around pre-marital sex. You already conceded that you agree pre-marital sex is not the godly thing to do. What you need to do then is have godly relationship. Obey the teachings of Jesus Christ. How do you do that? Well I don't think that I can explain it in an email. Read the material on our site. If kissing is long and passionate, then it will lead to lust which will lead you right back to intercourse and other such things.  It is no great mystery as to what things are wholesome and what things are lusts of the flesh. And, NO! you can't sleep with your girlfriend to "make her feel safe."  Come on..........................jus how close do you think you can get to the edge of the Grand Canyon before you FALL IN?
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.