bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: re Hell  (Read 10263 times)

M_Oliver

Re: re Hell
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 09:53:11 PM »

Hi all

I'm rather surprised at your response to my question which was genuine incidentlly  I was only trying seek a clearer understanding for myself. Some of you have got the wrong end of the stick.I'm afraid.

Dave UK

And if true I humbly apologize.  I spend a good amount of time on other forums sharing this truth that punishment is not what the "churchs'" teach.  I might have read your post after a few rounds with the holier than thou mainstream.  But, we are grownups and can move on  ;)

Mark

chav

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 03:56:28 AM »

Hi Mark
Apology accepted, I too visit other forums and try to share some of these new concepts, but to be truthful I'm coming to the conclusion that there are better ways to make use of my time.
cheers

Dave UK

Redbird

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 09:36:38 AM »

Hi Guys,

This forum is my first and only one that I participate in.  Out of curiosity, I glimpsed into a few other forums the other day and did not like what I saw.  :-\ In fact, I was rather shocked and am very thankful God has lead me to Bible Truths.  :) Just thought I'd share that with you all!

Jude 22  Show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgement.  There are still others to whom you need to show mercy, but be careful that you aren't contaminated by their sins.    New Living Translation

In His Love,
Lisa
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 12:15:09 AM by Redbird »

M_Oliver

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 08:49:06 PM »

Hi Mark
Apology accepted, I too visit other forums and try to share some of these new concepts, but to be truthful I'm coming to the conclusion that there are better ways to make use of my time.
cheers

Dave UK

Thanks bro.

skydreamers

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 08:16:18 PM »

Hi Guys,

This forum is my first and only one that I participate in.  Out of curiosity, I glimpsed into a few other forums the other day and did not like what I saw.  Undecided In fact, I was rather shocked and am very thankful God has lead me to Bible Truths.  Smiley Just thought I'd share that with you all!

Jude 22  Show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgement.  There are still others to whom you need to show mercy, but be careful that you aren't contaminated by their sins.    New Living Translation

In His Love,
Lisa

ME TOO!

Peace,
Diana
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.