bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer for the families of the victims of the Virginia tech shooting  (Read 4077 times)

fe32k

Hey everyone,
     It is with much tears and sorrow that I write this post to ask for your prayers for those affected by the Virginia Tech shootings that occurred this morning. 32 Lives were claimed by the shooter including his own. These kind of things are hard to absorb although God is in control. My human emotions do not allow me to adhere to what I have come to learn and I try to tell myself that God has a GOOD purpose even when things seem so hopeless, yet I am saddened for those affect by this. I have no idea what all of these people are going through, so I ask for all your prayers so that God may give them strength to overcome this terrible event. Our God has not failed these people and something greater and good will come out of this. I believe it. God prevails over all evil and this is no exception. Again, let us pray to our Father to to whom still is and always will be the Glory and the power, now and for ever. Amen.

I love you all and if anyone has been affected by this, please use us as a shoulder to lean on. I am here to provide any help to anyone who needs it. I work not too far from the Campus and am available if needed.

God be with you,
Roy

YellowStone

Re: prayer for the families of the victims of the Virginia tech shooting
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 09:03:14 AM »

Amen, Roy

It was indeed a tragic day. I mean not to sound flippant, yet it serves as a sobering  reminder to us all, that we know not what tomorrow will bring.

We must never forget that this life is but a shadow of what is to come.

Love to all,
Darren

CEO

Re: prayer for the families of the victims of the Virginia tech shooting
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 12:46:09 PM »

Hello Brothers

I am a Hokie.  So is my son, who is currently attending.  He dropped his class in Norris hall (the scene of the second shooting(s)) ,earlier this semester.  I agree with your comments.  I thank God for sparing my son the shooting and therefore me the intense grief the victims parents are under. Thankyou thankyou thankyou.  Amen.

Askseeknock

Charlie O
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.