bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Awsome Angel of Light Drawing  (Read 12920 times)

lilitalienboi16

Awsome Angel of Light Drawing
« on: April 17, 2007, 03:53:52 AM »

Here is a cool picture i found.

Now i'm hopeing i look like this in the blessed and holy first ressurection, but eh lol thats if i even make it into that.

All of it God willing offcourse :)

Love in Christ,

Alex

DWIGHT

Re: Awsome Angel of Light Drawing
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 04:02:01 AM »

Alex,

If you look like that....you'll make it! ;D

Dwight

Redbird

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 07:47:00 AM »

Alex,

YOU GO BOY!

Love in Christ,
Lisa ;D

Redbird

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 02:33:55 PM »

This picture also has me thinking of Isaiah 49: 1-3

LISTEN, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
And he has made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Glory be to God,
Lisa
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 03:01:23 PM by Redbird »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 03:14:40 PM »

This picture also has me thinking of Isaiah 49: 1-3

LISTEN, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
And he has made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Glory be to God,
Lisa

Haha amen, very awsome scripture, thank you for that it was a blessing to read, and it truly fits the picture! :)

Glory to Him indeed!

Alex

Redbird

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 03:21:57 PM »

Alex,

You're welcome young man, I see you are no longer a boy. :)

Lisa

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 03:24:31 PM »

Alex,

You're welcome young man, I see you are no longer a boy. :)

Lisa

well a boy at heart for sure ;)

no but i will be 19 soon :D

been learning from ray for 3 years now, still a complete and total spiritual noob though! LOL

walking through a very dry desert, one dry season spiritualy i would say. The faith is strong, but to label me anything less of a hypocrit would be to deny who i really am!

Only God can save me now.. and boy is it a long wait ><

Love in Christ,

Alex

Redbird

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 03:31:04 PM »

Psalm 27:14

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Alex, I can only imagine it will be well worth the wait.
In His Grace,
Lisa

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 03:35:18 PM »

Psalm 27:14

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Alex, I can only imagine it will be well worth the wait.
In His Grace,
Lisa

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement, i hope as you - that it will be well worth the wait.

Yes, in Patience i posess my soul, but it can be so hard at times to remain patient.

That darn guy on the throne.. you know that beast.. yea he likes to run the show. I tell him though it won't last, so he better enjoy it while he can because that one guy... Christ.. yea thats it, he hates the word Jesus Christ, but i tell him that Jesus is gonna get him one of these days, i just hope its soon!

Love,

Alex

YellowStone

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 04:04:03 PM »

Alex, that is an awesome picture ;)

It has me thinking of the folowing Scripture:

Deu 33:29 Happy [art] thou, O Israel: who [is] like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who [is] the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

But never forget his comfort either:  :)

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Great Thread! :)

Love,
Darren

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 04:40:25 PM »

Alex, that is an awesome picture ;)

It has me thinking of the folowing Scripture:

Deu 33:29 Happy [art] thou, O Israel: who [is] like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who [is] the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

But never forget his comfort either:  :)

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Great Thread! :)

Love,
Darren

Ah, what comfort His Word can bring :)

Thank you for those wonderful words. Only the mind of God could comfort such a fool as myself.

Love in Christ,

Alex

Redbird

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »

Well, didn't Paul say God has chosen the foolish things of this world to confound the wise?  Cuz, I FOR ONE, am counting on it! ??? ;D

Peace in Jesus Christ,
Lisa :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 09:13:31 AM by Redbird »

gmik

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 08:42:24 PM »

That is really cool!!

Dang, to be 19 and know what you know!!!!

PS  Glad to hear from ya! Hasn't it been awhile? :D

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 09:46:27 PM »

That is really cool!!

Dang, to be 19 and know what you know!!!!

PS  Glad to hear from ya! Hasn't it been awhile? :D

yes it has, almost a whole year i've been silent, things have been very rough.

Last i really said was in the off topic discussion about what was going on in my life, with my friends, and the loss of the girl that ment everything and more to me.

Sometimes it can feel more like a burdan then a blessing, although i know its a blessing. It's hard trying to follow Christ, when no one even sees what you do, or believes what you do. The most religious my friends get is go to church or burn in hell, and they don't even attend church. So you can kind of understand how things are.

I am to ashamed of the state i am in right now to truly follow Christ, i cannot, i would not be a good embassador for Him and His kingdom.

I know He will draw me closer then ever before when this is all through but right now i truly am a hypocrit unworthy of even bieng His slave.

Love,

Alex

DWIGHT

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 10:23:16 PM »

Hi Alex,

Hey brother, that's the most honest thing I've heard all day.  You just keep thinking like that, and God will do His good pleasure in you. 

James 4:10
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up
;)

Your brother,

Dwight

mrl1970

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 12:51:08 AM »

Here is a scripture which I think of when I view this picture.

Ephesians 6:16-18 (King James Version)

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 02:33:22 AM »

Hi Alex,

Hey brother, that's the most honest thing I've heard all day.  You just keep thinking like that, and God will do His good pleasure in you. 

James 4:10
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up
;)

Your brother,

Dwight

Thank you dwight =]

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 03:00:28 AM »

Here is a scripture which I think of when I view this picture.

Ephesians 6:16-18 (King James Version)

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

wow that totaly comes to mind! haha awsome scripture, thank you for shareing! :D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 03:03:33 AM »

I think this is how the chosen appear to the called and lost. Fearsome and awesomely beautiful depending on what camp...called or lost.... ;D

A really wonderful thread and follow up in encouragements that show the image of the picture offered by Alex in the spirit of the replies.

A beautiful inspiring experience!

Hello there Alex. Nothing you are experiencing or going through is anything we have not all gone through ahead of you and we can testify....it IS not in vain that we suffer and continue to do so. We are learning endurance, patience and HIS is our armour and HE garrisons our hearts with HIS Spirit. Gradually we experience this as it begins to unfold from intellectual knowledge into daily participation and a shared yoke with Christ. You have surely started early!

Peace to you

Arcturus

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 09:48:53 PM »

I think this is how the chosen appear to the called and lost. Fearsome and awesomely beautiful depending on what camp...called or lost.... ;D

A really wonderful thread and follow up in encouragements that show the image of the picture offered by Alex in the spirit of the replies.

A beautiful inspiring experience!

Hello there Alex. Nothing you are experiencing or going through is anything we have not all gone through ahead of you and we can testify....it IS not in vain that we suffer and continue to do so. We are learning endurance, patience and HIS is our armour and HE garrisons our hearts with HIS Spirit. Gradually we experience this as it begins to unfold from intellectual knowledge into daily participation and a shared yoke with Christ. You have surely started early!

Peace to you

Arcturus

Thank you arcturus, there was a point in my life, about a year and a half ago where i thought they beast was finaly bieng vanquished, but alas here i am again, it seems i must roll around in my own filth with the pigs and swines alittle longer before i can return home to my Father.

Love,

Alex
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.