bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: reconciliation  (Read 4974 times)

chuckt

reconciliation
« on: June 25, 2007, 11:01:39 AM »

good day all in Yeshua Christ Jesus.

Ours is a ministry of reconciliation, while the babylonians preach and teach fear of eternal torment
as a  reason to be 'saved", bringing some in out of fear, even keeping them in torments of fear, WE preach
reconciliation, and that God was in christ reconciling the world, thus being reconciled by his death how much more will we/they be saved by his life.

mercy grace and love
 chuckt

Robin

Re: reconciliation
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 04:14:00 PM »

Thank you chuckt.

I didn't see that until a few years ago. I had a little bit of the Father revealed to me through Christ and was actually surprised. I thought back to my days in church and could not remember anything being taught about reconciliation in a real way. It was always that Christ saved us from hell and it stopped there.

Romans 8:14-16
14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

gmik

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 05:23:38 PM »

Good Reminder Chuckt!

Back in the day, I heard preaching on reconciliation-- to get back all that the devil had stolen from us over the years!!!!  Materialism big time in Babylon.

chuckt

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 09:42:10 AM »

thanks yall. i remember when i first became a christian and was so zelous  to save as many from hell
as i could, what self righteousness i had.

i drove many of my friends away, well God slapped me down and thru me into the wilderness
where i was tormented in his presence for almost twenty yrs.

i guess i wouldnt give those yrs up since they led me to truth and SET me  FREE.

its so much easier now and the abundant life is truly spiritual.

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

inlove
chuckt

mari_et_pere

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 02:45:09 PM »

The last time I went to church was on Mother's Day at my wife's prodding. I went as a sort of sacrifice for my wife on "her day". They let the ex-pastor's wife, who is also the present pastor's mother, "teach" that day.

Wow. What she said that day did nothing but evidence the fact that she's light years behind the place that a pastor's wife should be at spiritually. Anyways, she was talking about raising your kids up right, not only so they can "blah blah have prosperity movement gobbledy gook blah blah blah" but also SO THEY WON'T GO TO HELL.

My stomach turned at that point. I'm so used to fellowshipping with you guys that I wasn't prepared to hear that. I'm not used to it anymore. Thank God for that! But my stomach turned not because of my own arrogance, but in sorrow for the building full of good hearted people who believe this crap, from the newest newbie to the senior pastor! It really is sad.

Thank God we know better! Thank God we have each other to edify, question, answer, and learn from. Thank God we're not entrenched in the Babylonian lies!

Matt

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 03:16:15 PM »

Well said mari_et_pere!
I know what you mean about the stomach turning... Those doctrines make me feel depressed.

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

gmik

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 01:03:59 AM »

I agree w/ Eirik.  Well-said Matt.

CDJ

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 02:56:37 AM »

Good morning,

In South africa, our mainline church has a published statement of faith, and someone pointed out an Article #37, where it says (translated from Afrikaans, best I could) "...while He (God) shall hand over the old world to fire and flame to be purged..." My earth! They teach eternal damnation, but they don't even realize what they're saying in their own statement of faith... ??? So close, yet so far...

Keep walking strong... :-)

skydreamers

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 01:16:13 PM »

Wow, CDJ, that is amazing!  Wonders never cease... :)

Peace,
Diana

(Great posts guys ;))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.