bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Myspace?  (Read 11502 times)

lilitalienboi16

Myspace?
« on: April 17, 2007, 09:47:02 PM »

Who has myspace? If you do please add me.

Mine is;

www.myspace.com/alexmokbel

Please share if you do so other members can find each other!

Lets put a face to that name ;)

God bless,

Alex

PKnowler

Re: Myspace?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 09:59:49 PM »

Hey Alex,

Here's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/pknowler
I need to update it though, it's been awhile.

~Paula  :)

josh

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 01:50:13 AM »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 02:29:41 AM »

Hey Alex,

Here's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/pknowler
I need to update it though, it's been awhile.

~Paula  :)

Haha yea paula, i met you over myspace and you invited to the universalist group :)

Good to c you though, i believe i am already your friend :)

God bless,

Alex

PKnowler

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 10:25:10 AM »

Hey Alex,

That's cool! You must have redone your page and updated your picture. I didn't recognize you.
I never did know what your screen name was here. It's good to "see" you!

I guess not many here have a myspace. I haven't been on much lately.

Hey Joshua,

It's good to see you have a myspace. It does help in getting to know a person better.

Blessings!  :)
~Paula
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 10:35:27 AM by PKnowler »

gmik

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 08:53:37 PM »

Hey.  For the first time in my life I went to MySpace.  Alex & Josh really cool. Love the testimony-awesome.

Paula, your family is so beautiful!!! I mean it!  Now I know what Brooke looks like, which will help me pray.  I hate thinking of her going thru all that.

Maybe one of these days I will try myspace!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 09:46:23 PM »

Paula

Yes i've been away from these forums for quiet sometime, almost a year now i believe.

Correct, i redid my page and updated my pictures :) It looks alone cleaner now.

Gmik,

Thank you for the coment, but by testimony, what exactly do you mean? Our blogs?

Yes myspace is a pretty cool place to be, i've myself been banned from several christian groups, simply because i stood up for the Truth, or what little i understand of it, that is.

It's a great place to meet new people and share beliefs, discuss them, etc..

They have many groups, and each group has a forum, and some groups are bigger then others but you can pretty much make a group for anything and have people discuss the topics at hand for the group in the forums, it's pretty neat :)

God bless,

Alex

God bless,

Alex

doreen

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 04:24:24 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/redlunardragon

Actually I use to have a myspace account.  But I have recently "re-opend" my account again because I'd like to promote my art.

Anyways, the myspaces I have seen of you guys are really nice and it's good to see who you're talking to here on this forum.

:)

zander

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 09:12:09 AM »

This is the 1st time ive logged on in about 9 months on this site, so hello everyone again and to those who are new here.  My myspace is www.myspace.com/alex_dj

peace

Kat

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 10:05:24 AM »

Hi zander,

I'm glad you decided to drop back in on us  :)
Well I hope you will stay around and share what you think about things.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 11:19:57 AM »

Hi Everyone~
 My myspace page is
 myspace.com/adam10bulger

Blessings to all!  :)

debbysnotary

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 01:55:12 AM »

:) :) HELLO MY NAME IS DEBBY AND MY SPACE ID IS:

http://www.myspace.com/notarypublic4ohio 

IF YA WANNA ADD ME TO YOUR FRIEND LIST PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME YOUR FROM BIBLE-TRUTHS OR I WILL DENY YOU. BECAUSE I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY FOLKS EMAIL ME TO BE THEIR FRIEND AND ITS NUDE PICTURES AND TRASH AND SINFULL STUFF  >:( >:( THAT I DONT WANT TO SEE. THEN SOME FOLKS ARE OUT TO SEE HOW MANY FRIENDS THEY CAN MAKE   ::) ::), THEN OTHERS USE IT TO SELL YA STUFF,   :-X :-X THEN OTHERS HACK INTO YOUR COMPUTORS.    ??? ???
SO WHAT IM SAYING POINT BLANK IS THIS, I AM VERY PICKY OF WHO I CALL MY FRIEND LOL   :-X :-X :-X
BUT IF YOUR ON BIBLE-TRUTHS THE CHANCES OF YOU BEING ONE OF THOSE FOLKS ABOVE IS SLIM TO NOTHING,    ;) ;) ;)SO FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND.. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING! :D :D

Jackie Lee

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 02:01:51 AM »

Nice family I especially like Piper doodles.. ;D

debbysnotary

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 02:32:11 AM »

THANK YOU!! I JUST ADOPTED Cujo my newest member saved his life from angels for animals, well at least gave him a good home, they dont put dogs down unless they have to is what im told, but then others tell me they put down many dogs they cant find homes for.. its sad, im animal lover, cats,dogs,raccoons,chipmunks,squirels ,ducks, you name it i probally love it lol even elephants are unique in their own way.. i love GODS creations!! but not as much as I love the Creator!! AMEN

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 02:49:46 PM »

THANK YOU!! I JUST ADOPTED Cujo my newest member saved his life from angels for animals, well at least gave him a good home, they dont put dogs down unless they have to is what im told, but then others tell me they put down many dogs they cant find homes for.. its sad, im animal lover, cats,dogs,raccoons,chipmunks,squirels ,ducks, you name it i probally love it lol even elephants are unique in their own way.. i love GODS creations!! but not as much as I love the Creator!! AMEN

haha awsome, i sent you a friend request, i hope you didn't deny me ;)

love,

Alex

PKnowler

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 08:37:06 PM »

Hey.  For the first time in my life I went to MySpace.  Alex & Josh really cool. Love the testimony-awesome.

Paula, your family is so beautiful!!! I mean it!  Now I know what Brooke looks like, which will help me pray.  I hate thinking of her going thru all that.

Maybe one of these days I will try myspace!

Hey Gena,

Thank you for the compliment on my family. Children are a gift from the Lord. I am blessed!
I appreciate your prayers for Brooke too! Thank You! She is married now. They did go to Eureka Springs last weekend and got married. She has been doing better. Praise God!

Hey if you, or anyone, ever needed any help or had questions about getting a myspace page set up just ask, I would be glad to help. Myspace is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends all over the world and it's free!

Blessings!  :)
~ Paula

gmik

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 08:48:48 PM »

Thanks Paula.  This summer when I am off of school I will do it and I know I will need ya!

I am so glad Brooke got married.  Did they love Eureka Springs??  Were they at a Bed & Breakfast? They have some of the cutest, gingerbread houses there.  I am glad to hear she is feeling better!  Praise God.

Evan600

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 12:40:48 AM »

Great post Alex!

The world is being flooded by myspace...lol!

Mine is http://www.myspace.com/centerofthefire

add me if I don't add you first everyone!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 04:24:37 AM »

Great post Alex!

The world is being flooded by myspace...lol!

Mine is http://www.myspace.com/centerofthefire

add me if I don't add you first everyone!

<3 brother! :)

FREEINDEED

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 03:38:05 PM »

Here is myspace:  www.myspace.com/ng4real.

This is a good idea Alex.  I now have some people on my friend list that have the same belief.

Be Blessed
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.