bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4335 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: April 19, 2007, 11:12:57 PM »

Dear Mr. Smith,

I’ve been spending the last day and a half pouring over your writings on your website. After reading your critique of Hagee’s “The Seven Wonders of Hell”, I was hooked, because my whole life I refused to believe or buy into the nonsense that makes up today’s Christianity. I have a coworker who is constantly quoting scriptures and blaming all of the happenings around her on God and the devil. It’s too bad that she’s been brainwashed by hypocritical teachings into believing that she doesn’t have to take accountability for her own actions. She is constantly preaching that Christ is the only way to heaven. I proposed the question to her “What about the people who don’t know of Christ and his existence – are they going to be damned for eternity?” and all I got was an attitude and an unanswered question. Your website however, answers that and many other questions I had about God and Christianity. I humbly thank you for exposing the truth about the bible and the scriptu res. Although I will probably never buy into any of it, because it is my sound belief that all of it, whether truthful or correctly interpreted or whatever, was created by man for man for the sole purpose of uniting the masses and/or controlling them since the beginning of mankind’s ability to reason, it is very refreshing to see truth involving scriptures and the religion that is based around them. Thanks again for opening thousands of people’s eyes.

Warm Regards,

Shawn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.