bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unsure  (Read 5446 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Unsure
« on: April 11, 2006, 06:30:04 PM »

Hello. My name is Heather, and I am fifteen years old. I love the Lord with all my heart, and am constantly trying to get closer to Him. Your articles have answered alot of the questions on my mind about why such a loving God would send people to Hell. I find your articles hold much scriptural truth to them, and thank you for allowing me to understand.

My only concern is that at church, during bible study, people are always talking about how important it is to save people from going to hell, and often the question of "why would a loving God send people to hell?" comes up. Now, because of your teachings, I do not believe in hell. I want to speak up, to help clear some of the confusion, but I'm afraid that they will be hard-headed or pursecute me. It is not so much a fear of me myself being persecuted-- that I am not afraid of-- but, my mother holds a position of leadership in the church, and I would hate her to loose her position, or be persectued on my own account. At the same time, I realize that the truth is far more important than reputations.

What would you suggest I do? If you're too buisy to respond, I understand, but if you get the chance, I'd love to hear what your suggestions would be.

Much thanks, and God Bless.

Heather

Dear Heather:
    It is only natural to want to share the truths of God as you learn them. This you can do, but do it only when it is welcomed and people want to hear what you have to say. As they say: "A person persuated against his will is of the same opinion still."
    The leaders in your Bible class will not tolerate the truth for one second. They will try to set you straight instantly, and it won't be a pretty picture. If I were you, I would not try to convert my Bible class.  It wouldn't hurt to ask a few pointed questions, and then insist on a Scriptural answer. Here is a good question:

"Why would God command us to LOVE OUR ENEMIES, when Christians believe that God will ETERNLLY HATE MANY OF OUR LOVED ONES IN A LITERAL HELL?"

God will give you wisdom as you grow in truth and knowledge.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.