bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To Share My Testimony  (Read 4091 times)

seminole

To Share My Testimony
« on: April 20, 2007, 03:13:37 PM »

I am a Christian and can truthfully say that God intervened and saved my life. If not for Him I do believe I would be dead. I was an up and coming athelete and could have gone far in football and basketball. Along the way I had a bad break-up ,not that my actions were her fault, and turned headfirst into the drug and alcohol world. There have been too many times that I have no recollection of things I did, where I was or even how I got there. God sent me another young lady a few years later who was a Christian. She saw something in me though I had lost my scholarships and pretty much everything by then. She prayed for me and showed me the unconditional love of Jesus Christ. It took me a couple more years before I felt that pull of the Holy Spirit and Jesus pulled me out of the mess I had made of my life. That is pretty much it. I am just an ordinary, everyday person who messes up and goes on with no looking back.
seminole

DWIGHT

Re: To Share My Testimony
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »

Hi Seminole,

Thanks for your honesty.  That pretty much sums up most of here on this forum.  We're all at the mercy of God, not one of us is deserving; there is none that seeketh after God, it is all His doing.

Your brother and new friend,

Dwight

gmik

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 08:45:21 PM »

Seminole, how heartbreaking--yet it was thru that that you came finally to the forum.  Several of the members have written out their testimony w/ some similar pain. Maybe you can look back and read some.  We have all been broken and are being rebuilt by our loving Father.  God Bless you!

seminole

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 08:53:15 PM »

My wish each day is to allow my spirit to be molded into what God wants. I messed up big time but I am hopefully being re-built in the right way as we speak. Thanks for the kind words.
seminole

Dean Peterman

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 11:14:07 PM »

Thanks for sharing Seminole.

DuluthGA

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 03:56:57 AM »

I, for one, sure have appreciated your very thoughtful posts lately, Nole.  It is always very good to hear from you; I am grateful for your views and perspectives, and it is my pleasure to encourage you, dear brother, on your path in the journey He has planned for you.

May Almighty God continue to have mercy on you, and us all here at the forum. 

I praise God for you Nole!   :)  THANKS FOR BEING YOU!
Sincerely and with joy, Janice  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.