bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Be gentle  (Read 5636 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Be gentle
« on: April 11, 2006, 06:32:26 PM »

Dear Sir,
 I have never heard of you, but found your site after using a search engine to give me info. on tithing and where this "tradition" began for the New Testament body of believers.

I found much of your information correct and somewhat agree that many big-name preachers ask for money in offensive ways. I don't wish to quarrel with you about specific points, but I would suggest that you use another biblical principle: if anyone has something against his brother, let him leave his gift on the altar and settle things with his brother.

I know that many Christians are being abused by other Christians in many areas besides tithing and monetary gifts. All who do wrong will be punished if they don't repent. However, it is just as bad to publicly criticize other Christians wheter they run large ministries or simply show up to church. Please, sir, help build up the body by gently showing truth and not presenting all the wrongs of others.

kathryn

Dear Kathryn:

No Kathryn, it is Scriptural, and good, and just, and holy, and the right thing to do, to EXPOSE ALL THOSE LYING, HYPOCRITICAL TWO-FACED SNAKES POSING AS GOD'S MINISTERS WHO TEACH DAMNABLE HERESIES.  This I humbly try do in obedience to Titus 1:9. Hope it doesn't offend you.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.