bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kennedy Comments  (Read 6093 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Kennedy Comments
« on: April 21, 2007, 06:46:30 AM »

Brother Smith:

I praise God for men of God who speak the truth of God's word as you do.  Thank you for showing Dr. Kennedy and countless others their error(s) regarding man's responsibility for his own salvation and the subject of hell.  The error of many ministers is that they indeed use modern theological thinking now days; and many - if not most- do not even believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.  Praise God they will be held accountable in the judgment.

You have backed up your arguments with Scripture (lengthy and detailed), which is proof of the truth.  Your Website (documentation) is so professional.
God bless you and heaven smile upon you.

Shirley
Well thank you S-H-I-R-L-E-Y!  See, I knew there was a reason why I am spending virtually my whole life sitting in front of this computer.  It is my pleasure to teach what I know about our Great and Awesome God, and I am gratified that people like you can see the Light!
God be with you,
Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Kennedy Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 06:36:35 PM »

Kindly read the entire email!

Brother Smith:

I just needed to say that after I reread Dr. Kennedy's comments, I concluded that he did not specifically say that Africans would be responsible for their own salvation when the question was proposed to  him "How would God deal with Africans who know nothing of God, and what would be their fate?" However, when someone looks at your title of the article, "A Sermon Denying God's Responsibility to Save Africans" it appears as if Dr. Kennedy is speaking only of  the fate of Africans.   I am glad that you included other nations in that group (China , etc,) who would be responsible for their own salvation also --if that were the case--when you stated your defense.  You are so wise.

I am glad I was able to reread that article and respond; otherwise, I would feel badly if my comments about Dr. Kennedy and others being judged were placed in the comment section.

I definitely agree with your wonderful, truthful documentation on hell.  No one could ever believe otherwise after all the Scripture (proof) you have provided.  I thank God I discovered your Web site.  I will be using your site as a part of my regular daily Bible study.  I prayed and asked God to reveal truth to me and He is doing it through you. That is the only way I believe the word; if it is backed up with Scripture.  The amount of research you put into your defense of His word is dynamic.  God bless you real good.

Thank you,
Shirley

Dear Shirley:  Thank you for your comments and kind words. It is not that I am "so wise," Shirley, as it is that I accept what God teaches (and yes, I suppose it is "wise" to do that).  I hear God's Word:  I meditate on it;   and I try to inculcate it into my life. I then parrot it back to others by calling attention to many words that people read right over and never notice, therefore, they cannot comprehend what they did not even notice was there.  If God said it, believe it.  But if God didn't say it, then we need to check the translation to be sure. However, I can teach the Truths of God from any version or translation.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.