bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some support needed  (Read 9617 times)

Dean Peterman

Re: Some support needed
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 10:52:51 PM »

Hi Doreen,

I hope you are doing well.  How are things going?

Sincerely,

Dean

doreen

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2007, 08:31:49 AM »

Hi Dean and everyone else,

Well, things are quiet at the moment, but not over yet I suppose.  I'm just trying to focus on more productive things at the moment to keep my mind from going a bit crazy.  I'm currently working on a website that I have been meaning to start a couple of years ago, but never really had enough encouragement to start it.

I have always been interested in art and anything creative really.  I decided it was time to use my gift to make things that people will like and my goal is to make it affordable.  I'd like to save an amount aside to donate to a charity on a later stage.  I feel this is my calling, and have been for a long time.  I've only got the inspiration recently to do this now.

Seeing that I'm still afraid to give out any personal information to anyone (because of what happened in recent months), I'll forward the info to those who are interested by PM.

I'm still working on the website though, but it'll be finished by the end of this month.

Anyways, thanks for the support!
D

Dean Peterman

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2007, 08:52:37 AM »

Thank you Doreen,

I am happy about your new venture.  I think it is great.  Please let me know the website address once you know it.  You can reach me at deanpeterman@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Dean

UncleBeau

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2007, 04:37:00 PM »

Hi Doreen,

I wanted you to know that you aren't alone..and what I mean is, I'm kind of going through the same thing. It doesn't involve children though, but the way that  I'm dealing with my situation might give you something to think about. See, my ex wife is using myspace to talk to my fiance's sister, telling her stories and things about me that I'd never imagine doing or saying. Now she and her sister are at war with each other because of me. I told her that they will know me by my fruits. Actions speak louder than words, so to speak. If God will, be patient, show love through your deeds, don't repay evil with evil, these things work with patience. There is NO spiritual law against love. It conquers ALL.

your friend,
-Beau
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 16 queries.