bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4650 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: April 23, 2007, 06:33:30 PM »

We are glad that you are finding some real truth and answers in your life, David.
This is the reason bible-truths.com exists.
God be with you,
Ray

Ray,
    I found your site, probably, 6 months ago, but I was actually looking for sites that showed "The beast" and "false prophet", that are "supposed" to come out of Europe, as I had been taught for so many years. Hearing all of the sermons and reports of "end times", I thought that there MUST be someone showing his face, even if it weren't in the front pages yet.  I have to admit that I found a couple of sites, that "tickled" my ears, and I spent much (too much) time studying all that they had to say.  I found that I began to live in "fear" for myself and my family, at what could be coming, especially if "I", a "godly" man, was "raptured" and they not make it!
    Thank God that I began to understand that God "has not given us a spirit of fear", and that I had been sucked in to the "prophecy doctrine" hook, line, and sinker.  God continues to save me, from my own sin.  I did find myself reading your messages to Hagee and  Kennedy, which opened up the Word as I never had heard it before.  Growing up, in the church, I see that only the scriptures that the pastors or leaders wanted me to hear were the only doctrine I was familiar with and, over the years, I tried to get someone to tell me how God could want ME to love my enemies, but HE was going to send people who never even heard of Jesus to an eternal torment.  I KNEW that there was nothing fair or just about that, and it bothered me, extremely.  No preacher's explaination ever took away that doubt.

To begin to be exposed to verses that are just ignored or glossed over, which spoke of God's heart to save ALL men, my spirit began to quicken and I searched out those scriptures that you shared and checked them out, in prayer and meditation, sharing them with a lot of my friends and family.  MOST of them look at me strangely, now, as if I've lost my mind.  My own mother, whom I could share anything with, goes into complete mental overload when I try to explain.  I've had only 1 friend begin to get excited about what these scriptures speak of.

Whether it be one, or NO one, I am more convinced of God's love, NOW, than ever before, and I thought I really had a handle on His mercies, for He has taken me through many trials and tribulations, including near death and a divorce, after 30 years.  My former wife told me that "You may believe that Jesus is the only REAL validation, but "I" have to find my OWN validation"  This was my "spiritual bride", who shared many of the trials and heartaches, but saw God's power EVERY SINGLE TIME!  I found myself, after that, with a broken house, on the sand, and asking God "WHY did You do this to ME?  I have done all I could to follow Your Heart!"  I did find that He is a loving God, and He has been tenderly putting my life back together, and has incredible mercy on me.  Even though I found myself still going back to old idols, of belief, He has continued to free me from them and, today, I find that His Love has never failed, even when mine, for Him, did!  I WILL CONTINUE TO LET HIM BURN OUT ALL OF THE GARBAGE... ALL OF IT.  I DESIRE a total renewing of my mind.  Today, I am free from years of slavery to the teachings of Babylon, as I just finished your series on "The Lake of Fire" series.  I do not understand it all, as of yet, but I understand enough to know that it is ME who is my biggest enemy and ME who God needs to put through the fire of His righeousness!

I am thankful that His mercy has been so great that He continued to pull me, a sinner, into His presence, even more, and exposed me to the hidden nuggets, of His Word, and with understanding enough to where I do NOT question His purposes anymore.  I long to be His child.

I tend to yak, when I am excited, so please forgive the length of this email.  Thank you for your heart, in sharing what most pastors and evangelists refuse to share.

David
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.