bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Two resurrections; when do they take place?  (Read 42563 times)

Kat

Re: Two resurrections; when do they take place?
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2007, 11:08:25 AM »

Hi Diana,

Those scripture in Isaiah does seem to be referring to Christ's reign on earth to me too.  It most certainly will be a new earth, everything will be different under Christ's rule and it will be good.
In verse 23 I do not believe that is talking about women having babies.  The word children does not seem to be in the original version.

Isa 65:23  They shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. (KJV)

Isa 65:23  "They will not labor in vain, Or bear children for calamity; For they are the offspring of those blessed by the LORD, And their descendants with them.

It will also be a new heavens, and I do not believe Satan will the adversary from then on.
I speculate that the verse that says Satan will be bound, is talking about his time in the Lake of fire.  He will be loosed when the age is ended, because I think he will be the last to be finished and when he is completely purged the age will end, and he will be loosed.

Rev 20:6  Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. The second death has no authority over these, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him a thousand years.
v. 7  And when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be loosed out of his prison.

But there is verse 3, and it goes with this except the word 'until,' and that makes it sound like he will decieve the nations after the thousand years. 

Rev 20:3  And he cast him into the abyss and shut him up and set a seal on him, that he should deceive the nations no more until the thousand years should be fulfilled. And after that he must be loosed a little time.

The word 'until' from Strong's.

G891
achri  achris
akh'-ree, akh'-rece
(of time) until or (of place) up to: - as far as, for, in (-to), till, (even, un-) to, until, while.

It says "that he should deceive the nations no more"  would the word 'while' or 'as far as' "the thousand years should be fulfilled." seems to fit better to me.

Rev 20:3 And he casts him into the submerged chaos and locks it, and seals it over him (lest he should still be deceiving the nations) until the thousand years should be finished. After these things he must be loosed a little time." (CLV)

And at the end of the thousand years, which is the white throne judgment, all humanity will be "...All in all." (1 Cor.15:28) with God.  So who is Satan going to deceive anyway?

But next in verse 8, I'm speculating here that this is back before Satan was imprisoned, at the end of this age. 

Rev 20:8  And he will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle. The number of them is as the sand of the sea.
v. 9  And they went up over the breadth of the earth and circled around the camp of the saints, and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of Heaven and devoured them.

This verse 9 sounds like that will happen at the end of this age, and "fire came down from God out of Heaven and devoured them." this is when Christ return and His fire is on the earth.

2Pe 3:7  But the present heavens and the earth being kept in store by the same Word, are being kept for fire until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

This is a lot of specilation and if Ray comes out and explains this differently, I would have no problem straightening my understanding  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2007, 03:19:34 PM »

This post brings up a question i have. 

We know in this verse

Heb 9:27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

this seems sequential to me, die and then judgment. 

Dying comes before judgment.  God doesn't change; and judgment is now on house of God.  So the elect must of died already if we are going through judgment now (as judgment is after death).  So this death seems to me must not be a physical death, if we are already going through judgment.  And this judgment must not be producing death, as judgment is after death.  So the elect die first, undergo judgment, then are resurrected, never to die again. 

elect:  die---->judgment now (in a state of death)-------->resurrected to life.

Now, it seems to me the non elect, die first, are resurrected to life next (rather than judged first), and then go through judgment.  So judgment,  is after resurrected life.   

non elect:  die-------->resurrected to life------->judged-------->???die again second death??-------->???resurrected again???

Am i way off on this??  seems God does change (at least in his order) in how he deals with elect versus non elect. 

any ideas??

Alex writes: 

The DEAD aren't ressurected to LIFE. They are THE DEAD STANDING. Literaly that makes no sence, the dead CANNOT stand, but in this we are seeing tehse people are still SPIRITUALY DEAD. Then they are put through the fire of Judgement, and given life after. Death - Judgement, LIFE.

Make sence? sorry this is late lol, i thought the forums were down, or they were with me.

If this was answered, my apoligies also.

Love in Christ,

Alex

Rocky writes:

I understand what you are saying, but how does a physically dead person (one whose spirit returns to the Lord, flesh goes to dust, and soul ceases to exist) come to "Dead Standing" in order to be judged? 

To me, it has to be through a resurrection.  Like arcturus said, maybe it's a resurrection to a physical body again in order to be judged.  I personally don't think this is the case.  Jesus is the resurrection.  I don't see after the cross, him raising people up temporarily again to physical life in order to judge them.  But it is possible.   

Here is what i am thinking, the second death is the second resurrection.  It's a process, with a final consumation.  To me this is the same as those going through the first resurrection (it is a process, now are going through it, with a consumation later).  I think that is what you are saying too, by LIFE being the last thing given.  The process of resurrection equals death to death=LIFE. 

I just struggle with how this is done after physical death?  Maybe the soul/carnal mind can exist without a physical body??  or all the people who ever died physically will be brought back to a physical life, to be judged in second death??

[/quote]

What i know about the reesurrection of the Dead is this;

1 Corinthians 15:44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

We are told that the natural body is raised a spiritual body.

So they are raised in a spiritual body, bieng dead they stand. After this they are judged and given life.

Thats atleast how i understand it, i could be wrong offcourse =]

I havn't read through the WHOLE thread so this could have already been covered. Again my apoligies if it has been.

God bless,

Alex

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2007, 04:25:26 PM »

The question is " Two resurrections; when do they take place?

For me the first resurrection is and has been taking place in the NOW ever since Pentecost for the few chosen through out the ages.

The second resurrection begins at the return of Christ after the chosen have been gathered.

Rom 11 : 25 ............... I do not want you to miss this hidden truth and mystery, brethren; a hardening insensibility has temporarily befallen a part of Israel TO LAST until the FULL NUMBER OF THE INGATHERING OF THE Gentiles has come in.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

rocky

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2007, 12:41:53 PM »

i went ahead and emailed him.  Hopefuly he will have time to respond.

I did get an email back from Ray, here is what it said.

Rocky writes: "Hi Ray, we've been discussing on the forum re: the resurrection to judgment and LOF.

In regards to non believers/non elect, some think that those who have physically died, will be resurrected into a physical being again to under go judgment and go through second death , while others see it as a spiritual resurrection.

Wondering how you see it? thanks.

Rocky"

Ray writes:

"Dear Rocky: I do not see Saddam or his sons being resurrected or being "..raised in INCORRUPTION...raised in GLORY...raised in POWER...raised a SPIRITUAL body"
(I Cor. 15:42-44). That's heresy from the days of M.V., and I don't believe most of his "revelations."
God be with you,
Ray"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 12:42:23 PM by rocky »

mari_et_pere

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »

That's heresy from the days of M.V., and I don't believe most of his "revelations."
Brain fart here.......who was M.V.?

Matt

Kat

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2007, 01:26:27 PM »

Hi Matt,

M.V. is someone Ray used to be connected with in this work, but they no longer associate. They do not agree and have differing teachings on many things.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2007, 02:45:30 PM »

So the chosen will be raised to incorruption and the called to judgment, many or few lashings to correct and straighten them out until they know and recognise and bow to Christ as Lord of Lords. When will this happen. For me it will happen when Christ returns. Till then, the chosen are being gathered in each generation, and are being prepared, judged and elected for rulership with Christ under His Sovereignty. That is the prize I believe that has been won by Paul the Apostle of Christ and is the prize he exhorts us to run our race to win.  8) ;D

Peace to you

mari_et_pere

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2007, 04:47:13 PM »

Kat, is he talking about Mike? He didn't lose his way did he? I actually learned a lot from him too.

Matt

seminole

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

I wondered the same Matt. He seemed like a real good guy. Seminole

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2007, 05:17:15 PM »

Mike used to agree with the teachings of Ray then he went totally out of sync!

That is a lesson in itself. We can walk the walk talk the talk then end up like Judas. It can happen to anyone! God can remove His wisdom knowledge and understanding from anyone anytime. Those who are kept by Christ and continue in discernment, suffer the loss of once close ties with brothers or sisters who become estranged to the truth. This loss is painful, disappointing but part of our training in right standing with God not man.

I believe the teachings we receive through Ray, are inspired of God. If not. I am deceived and will find out. If correct then I am blessed and privileged to be shown great insights that reveal who God is and Who His Son Jesus Christ is. Now that is important!

The loss of Disciples happened in the experience of Jesus Himself. All abandoned Him. I should not be overly concerned with speculation, supposition or the how and wherefore's but should keep on with the business of following Christ and learning how to continue in His footstep's :) To do otherwise would be to loose the plot! ...like going after finding out how someone got lost and following after their footsteps!....

Peace to you

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 05:19:05 PM by Arcturus »

rocky

« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2007, 05:36:14 PM »

Back to the subject at hand, it does seem to me that Ray is thinking those in second resurrection are raised to a state of carnality to then have the carnal burned out.  He never really answered my question re :would they be physical bodies.  Maybe there is no clear cut answer.   

What do you all think about that resurrection as not being a one moment event, but a process; so in other words the elect are being resurrected now as the carnal mind is being destroyed, yet to be fully revealed; 

and the second resurrection is also a process of carnal mind being destroyed, so in other words not resurrected, then judged in LOF; but the resurrection of judgment is the LOF? 

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2007, 05:46:49 PM »

Yes I think you are correct Rocky.

The Scriptures do say "Ye shall see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the Kingdom of God." This does not mention that Christ and His Apostles will be visible in carnal form mingling with the earthly phase of the kingdom. Others will be gnashing teeth not to be part of this honor of inheriting the earth and ruling with Christ as with a rod of iron to establish judgment and knowledge of God on earth.

Peace to you

Evan600

« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2007, 10:37:26 PM »

i went ahead and emailed him.  Hopefuly he will have time to respond.

I did get an email back from Ray, here is what it said.

Rocky writes: "Hi Ray, we've been discussing on the forum re: the resurrection to judgment and LOF.

In regards to non believers/non elect, some think that those who have physically died, will be resurrected into a physical being again to under go judgment and go through second death , while others see it as a spiritual resurrection.

Wondering how you see it? thanks.

Rocky"

Ray writes:

"Dear Rocky: I do not see Saddam or his sons being resurrected or being "..raised in INCORRUPTION...raised in GLORY...raised in POWER...raised a SPIRITUAL body"
(I Cor. 15:42-44). That's heresy from the days of M.V., and I don't believe most of his "revelations."
God be with you,
Ray"

Getting a more "in depth" understanding of what in the world is going on here would be nice ;)

Rev 20:11  And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

What is going on here???  This is after the thousand years were expired that Satan was loosed during.  Are these Scriptures just NOT in a 1,2,3 order?  I could really use some insight as to what this is about, especially after reading Ray's reply to your question.

God bless

rocky

« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2007, 11:50:06 PM »

What messes me up is the 1000 year reign.  Things make sense to me, if we look at it as elect judged now, death being swallowed up by life, as we daily die, and at the return of Christ; resurrected immortal, incorrupt. 

The tares/non elect are gathered, and then go through GWT judgment and LOF. 

But why the 1000 year reign in between the elect resurrection and the general resurrection?? 

To make things even more confusing for me, there is this verse

Mat 13:30  Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

so here at the harvest, the tares are gathered first  to be burned, ie: lof??

yet we have this verse in I Thess. 

1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

and then in Revelation,

Rev 20:5  But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

First resurrection is the elect, yet they are not gathered First, the tares are??

confused. 

« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 11:50:43 PM by rocky »

rocky

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2007, 12:09:17 AM »

Here are the questions i am working through.

What is the 1000 year reign for?

What is Christ doing during his reign?

Is he reigning now?  Is it at a later time?

I think a key is this verse regarding his reign;

1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

1Co 15:26  The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Seems to me, the "age" the last enemy is to be destroyed (death) is during the LOF/second death. 

So it seems to me, that the reign of Christ and the destruction of death (LOF and reigning till the last enemy destroyed) could be the same thing. 

Interestingly, the reign is also with the saints.  And we know the saints are to judge the world.   

So, I wonder is the 1000 year reign a seperate event prior to the GWT judgment/LOF, or is it a process of death being destroyed, a part of the LOF? 

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Kat

« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2007, 02:17:32 AM »

Hi rocky,

It seems to me you have figure out most of this already. 
This thousand years is symbolic, it is not a literal period of time.  I understand that it means whatever amount of time it takes, a day or a thousand years or more. 

2Peter 3:8  But, beloved, let not this one thing be hidden from you, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The elect are being judged now(1peter 4:17), so they will not be jugded with the world in the Lake of fire.  This judgment is purging and chastening the elect to prepare them now to reign and rule with Christ, at His return.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh messenger trumpets. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of this world became our Lord's and His Christ's, and He shall be reigning for the eons of the eons! Amen!" (CLV)

Christ returns and all the elect who have died are resurrected, those still alive are immediately changed, and they all join Christ. This is the marriage supper(Rev 19:9).  This is the reward of those faithful few.  None after Christ returns will reign with Him, just those who are in the first resurrection.

1Cor 15:52  in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Now when Christ returns, He comes to rule and to judge the world, there does not appear to be a time lapse here.

Rev 19:11  And I saw Heaven opened. And behold, a white horse! And He sitting on him was called Faithful and True. And in righteousness He judges and makes war.

The elect join with Christ and then immediately begin the judgment on the world, this is the white throne judgment. 
Christ will reign and rule over the people on the earth(Rev 5:10), this is the judgment. 

Rev 20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

The first part of verse 5 is spurious and omitted by the Sinaitic Manuscript.

Rev 20:5  But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
v. 6  Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
v. 11  Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
v. 12  And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[3] and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
v. 13  The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
v. 14  Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
v. 15  And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

All those raised to physical life, I think will be resurrected much the same as before they literally died. They will be judged and have to live a physical life on the earth, where the elect will be ruling with Christ, I think the whole earth will be the Lake of fire.  The people will live on earth and be purged, Christ will rule them with a rod of iron, until they have reached spiritual maturity, and then they too will be changed and given immortality.

Rev 19:11  And I saw Heaven opened. And behold, a white horse! And He sitting on him was called Faithful and True. And in righteousness He judges and makes war.
v. 12  And His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head many crowns. And He had a name written, one that no one knew except Himself.
v. 13  And He had been clothed in a garment dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
v. 14  And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
v. 15  And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God.
v. 16  And He has on His garment, and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

The world will be a very different place when Christ rules. 
Rev 21 give a description of New Jerusalem, but it is mostly speaking symbolicly.  The temple is Christ and His kingdom, where the elect will be with Him.  The world will be constantly aware of the presents the Christ and will began to seek Him, until every knee shall bow(Phi 2:10).

Rev 21:2  And I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of Heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her Husband.
v. 3  And I heard a great voice out of Heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God.
v. 22  And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty is its temple, even the Lamb.
v. 23  And the city had no need of the sun, nor of the moon, that they might shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it, and its lamp is the Lamb.
v. 24  And the nations of those who are saved will walk in the light of it; and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.
v. 25  And its gates may not be shut at all by day, for there shall be no night there.
v. 26  And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
v. 27  And there shall in no way enter into it anything that defiles, or any making an abomination or a lie; but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Well this is a lot of speculation on my part, but that is the way it seems to me.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

rocky

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2007, 02:50:04 AM »

thanks Kat, that was a helpful post. 

any ideas on this

Mat 13:30  Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

so here at the harvest, the tares are gathered first  to be burned, ie: lof??

seems backwards that tares are gathered first? 

rocky

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2007, 02:53:47 AM »

also, do you see Christ as reigning now? 

and do you see it possible that we are reigning now too, (but not fully revealed, only in ernest), but our life is hid in Christ, so not fully revealed??

Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Col 3:3  For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 02:54:21 AM by rocky »

rocky

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2007, 03:03:38 AM »

What i was wondering/thinking, is maybe part of the way we are reigning with Christ right now and helping defeat his enemies is:

Rom 11:11  I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Rom 11:25  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.

Rom 11:26  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Rom 11:31  Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

I don't know, just some thoughts running through my head.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 03:14:56 AM by rocky »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2007, 08:55:56 AM »

Hello Rocky

Here are a few thoughts you might consider on some of your comments through your posts:

You ask : do you see Christ as reigning now?

Decidedly not. If He were would there be any doubt that He had returned? No. The scriptures declare that there will be rejection of those not received into the Kingdom. Christ Himself will tell them to Depart from Him. Has Mystery Babylon fallen yet? No. Has Mystery Babylon been told by Christ to depart from Him and now they are gnashing their teeth. No. They are still going strong and buying up jet planes on widows tithe money.

So has the full regal authority of Christ returned to earth yet? No. Those who preach that it has, profane the word of God and they neither know the word nor the power of Christ. Paul warned of this apostasy and condition of deception that the wolves would bring forward. Paul said : They have left the path of truth, claiming that the resurrection of the dead has already occurred; in this way, they have TURNED SOME PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE FAITH.

You ask
: and do you see it possible that we are reigning now too, (but not fully revealed, only in ernest), but our life is hid in Christ, so not fully revealed??

What conclusion does this question point to? That salvation has come? Do you think salvation has come and that the scriptures are now fulfilled that each person destined to die once, has died? No. Each person has not died once yet. Each person is not yet raised to resurrected life and into judgment or reward. This can only happen  once Christ BRINGS salvation. THEN SALVATION will appear because CHRIST IS SALVATION – HE IS THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE.  Has He come yet? No. If He has then I missed Him and so did Ray and some others who are looking for His return with anticipation and eagerness in waiting for His return. Heb 9 : 28 …Christ will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly WAITING FOR HIM. “We will receive our full reward at the resurrection, not while we are still in the flesh.” a very precious brother taught me. This is also fully endorsed by the Word of God.

There is serious danger of following after false teachings that say that Christ Has returned at any time in the past or the present or/and His Kingdom has come.  Our Father who art in Heaven….Thy Kingdom COME…is NOT fulfilled yet.

Heb 2 : 1 So we must listen very carefully to the truth we have heard, or we may drift away from it.

You ask
: What i was wondering/thinking, is maybe part of the way we are reigning with Christ right now and helping defeat his enemies is:…

We do not reign in “part” Royalty is not in part. Authority is not partial and Christ when He returns He will come in Power, Might, fierceness and the wrath of Almighty God. Has that happened yet? I don't think so.

Consider the alternative. Christ has come. He is invisible. He is reigning through Benny Hinn and Jessie Du Plantas via TBN. He is sorry He did not take Satan up on his offer to give Christ all the Kingdoms of the world. I DON’T THINK SO!

Rocky, I know you cannot hear the tone of this Post. I am not trying to defeat you or make you feel uncomfortable or challenged. What I do challenge is the heresy and the inadequacy of what Mystery Babylon has professed to be the truth and is a brazen and bold lie.

The provocation to jealousy has not yet happened to Israel and the fullness of the Gentiles has not yet come in. This is yet a work in progress and Christ will come again! We can be certain, sure and faithful to that fact as prophesied in the Word of God. No dot or title has passed away and the word remains. We too have yet to die once not in type as in the death with Christ but in reality. Everyone has to die. It has not happened yet and I do not see Abraham, or Isaac ruling on earth yet as Christ prophesied. There is so much more to this. I hope you benefit from this post.

Here are some scriptures to consider:

Rom 8: 18,19 Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory He WILL (future) reveal to us LATER. For all creation is waiting eagerly for that FUTURE DAY when God will reveal who his children really are.

2 Cor 1 : 22 And He has identified us (not that we have identified ourselves! He knows who are His and we know Him and follow His voice because of His Spirit in us) as His own by placing the Holy Spirit in our hearts as the first INSTALLMENT that guarantees EVERYTHING (not part thereof as some would confuse us to think we have already received) He has promised us.

Peace be to you as you search for the truth, you shall surely find and I hope this post has helped scrap some of the confusion. God is not a God of confusion but of love, power and a sound mind.

Arcturus

:)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 10:00:06 AM by Arcturus »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.