bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Liars  (Read 5447 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Liars
« on: April 11, 2006, 06:38:13 PM »

Mr. Smith
>
> I understand that people like you are rather blind to the beams in your
> eyes: without a doubt, you will deny, rationalize and/or justify.
> Nonetheless, I find myself compelled to write. My viewing of your website is cursory at best, but one thing stands out like ... well, a beam in the eye. You pretend to be a Christian, yet you show so much more charity in your writings and rantings to those who have never accepted the gospels at all than to those who, in your opinion, take them too literally. I'm intrigued by this. If I accept every word of the Bible as true - including references to "hell" - I'm "stupid" (your word). But, according to your theology, if I deny the Bible, deny Christ, I will be judged on my "merits," such as how "brave," "smart," and "loving" (your word again) I am. How very strange.
>
> Here's a clue: When Paul wrote that "the wisdom of this world is
> foolishness," he was not referring to those who loved His Word but to those who defiled His temple. I'm seeing a trend among your email correspondents as to the popular belief of which category you belong in.
>
> I look forward to seeing whether you choose denial or rationalization for
> your response. At the risk of sounding patronizing, I do hope you find
> Jesus before it's eternally too late. He's not impressed by your smart
> mouth or your twisting of His Word to fit your beliefs.
>
II John 1:10-11 forbids my wishing you God speed.

MJ

Dear MJ:

You state:  "But, according to your theology, if I deny the Bible, deny Christ, I will be judged on my "merits," such as how "brave," "smart," and "loving" (your words again) I am."  NOT MY WORDS! MJ, you lie!  

You are a liar, "...and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Rev. 21:8).
Sincerely,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.