bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meanings?  (Read 5383 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Meanings?
« on: April 28, 2007, 07:17:42 PM »

Look I have read the FAQ on your website, but i would like to know, besides the strongs conc. i have.... how do i look up the original meanings in greek or hebrew. are there more or different concordances?.... I heard you speak about the Lexicon but i'm not familiar with it. The thing that brought this about was when you said that the word everlasting carried a different meaning that what we think. I'd like to study that.

Dear Justin:
        You cannot learn the true meaning of such words as "ad, olam, aion, aionios," etc. by reading a commentary or lexicon, or concordance like Strong's.  Dr. Strong defines "aion" as = "age" AND "eternity."
        When the Christians (who have doctrines to defend) write dictionaries and commentaries, they often lie concerning the meaning of words that go against their false teachings.  It takes a real teacher to point out these gross errors.

That's like defining "minute" as "hour" AND "century."  It's nonsense. If all one had to do to learn the truth of these words was to look them up in a dictionary, I wouldn't need to even have a web site. You need to read and study (for a couple of hundred hours, at least) my paper: "Is EVERLASTING Scriptural?"  You have to see how these words are USED, and have been USED, in Scripture, histories, etc.  I do not, for example, teach the truth concerning the damnable Christian doctrine of hell, by simply consulting Strong's dictionaries or any other dictionaries. Dictionaries can be a starting point, but it involves a whole lot more than that.

God be with you,
        Ray

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 11:39:50 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.