bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing Child Progidy  (Read 4658 times)

skydreamers

Amazing Child Progidy
« on: April 27, 2007, 03:04:24 PM »

Hi Guys,

This video is really amazing and beautiful.  It reminds me of how we can not put God in a box, or define Him by our limited minds.  We have no idea how He may be touching the lives of those He chooses...

Although I've come to realize that Heaven is not a place that can be seen with fleshy eyes, nor can we know what Jesus looked like....still I think that God leaves room for us in our imaginings to express as best we can what we feel in our spirits.  Afterall, He created and painted this world....Our Savior is the Ultimate Artist!!

May you be inspired, as I was:

http://tinyurl.com/yxewot

Akiane's website:
http://www.artakiane.com/

Peace,
Diana
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 03:16:48 PM by skydreamers »

skydreamers

Re: Amazing Child Progidy
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 03:29:04 PM »

Divine Knowledge

“…Only from the deep coal tunnels
White diamonds come.
But only by the light
They are recognized…”
Akiane

This painting was particularly hard for me, because I have changed it so many times and ended up using two models and two completely different backgrounds. It took me a few months to paint its full meaning and another five months of prayer to fully understand it.

This is the painting about search for divine knowledge.
The young sculptor represents our civilization mostly ruled by the male. His youth shows that our civilization is still immature. The sculptor is chiseling a huge heap of coal in order to find the diamond representing divine knowledge.

The sculptor ignores the pain, strain, hardship and temptation of everything surrounding him. All he focuses on is on finding this particular diamond, and he knows that if he chisels long enough through the black coal layers, representing human knowledge, he will finally see the diamond of divine knowledge.

In the background of a cave the contrast of ice and hot rocks represent the world of contrasts we live in.

The melted ice that formed a narrow stream flowing through, symbolizes humanity’s thirst for knowledge that can be quenched only by God’s light.

-Akiane-

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 05:14:12 PM »

GLORY TO GOD! 

It is the most amaizing thing my son Byron says he has ever seen!

Thank you for sharing that.

Peace to you.

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 05:14:52 PM by Arcturus »

DWIGHT

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 02:07:17 AM »

Diana,

Thanks for sharing this with us.  I have seen this young girl on sixty minutes or something like that, and was so impressed that God would give her such a gift...almost angelic.  Maybe the Lord has sent us an angel in unawares.

Hebrews 13:2
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

In Him,

Dwight

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 07:09:59 PM »

What a gift she has been given!  I've seen her stuff before, but I am amazed more at her than ther paintings, which her paintings are pretty amzing! :o  (I like her statement...ah, from the mouths of babes!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.