bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 4804 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: April 28, 2007, 07:16:56 PM »

ray, the fool is you for denying the Truths of the bible, you apparently cannot read that God sees your robbing him of tithes.
You cannot show any other plan for supporting the church, outside of them.
You teach lies and heresies and this is just the first of many I see.

BOB
APOSTOLIC ONENESS PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN

Dear Bob:  What are the facts?  Did Jesus collect "tithes" for His ministry? NO  Did the Apostles? NO. Did Paul? NO. Did the early New Covenant Church? NO. Is there historical documentation on just WHEN this heresy entered the Church?  Yes, yes there is. It was introduced centuries after the apostles by the Catholic Church, and this is fully documented. If it had always tithed, it would not have had to be made a law of the Church. You call me a fool and a liar, Bob? Look in a mirror. Paul WORKED to support his ministry, and I believe his ministry was more important and more difficult than yours and a thousand more just like you. You know in your heart that Paul never ever taught the Gentiles to tithe. You know this for a Scriptural fact.
Paul did not go hungry many times because he was collecting TEN PERCENT OF THE GROSS INCOME OF THE ENTIRE CHURCH CONGREGATIONS OF ASIA--are you crazy?   You have looked for New Testament, New Covenant commands to tithe, but you have found none. The only two examples that even Jesus used were concerning two sinners who were not blessed for their tithing at all. They were yet members of the congregation of Israel under the Temple system and were commanded by Moses to tithe to the Levites. All that Temple/Levite business is gone now, isn't it?  ISN'T IT?  And it is indeed WE who are not a holy nation of priests according to Peter. Do you ever actually read and then BELIEVE what you see in the Scriptures, Bob. You need to tread lightly when you call me a fool and a liar--that is spiritual slander, Bob, and you will give account for in THAT day.  We trust God in faith to fulfill our advertising needs at bible-truths.com.  Why don't you do the same?&nbs p; I'll tell you why: It is because you have more faith in the heretical teachings of men than you do in the Truths of God. You KNOW what the New Testament teaching is on supporting the Church--it is completely voluntary "according as God as blessed you," not TEN PERCENT OF YOU SALARY or you will be CURSED WITH A CURSE AND GO TO HELL

Sincerely,
Ray

PS   You can fool most of the people all of the time, but you can't fool the Elect of God ANY of the time!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.