bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unthinkable Harm  (Read 4476 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Unthinkable Harm
« on: April 28, 2007, 07:27:39 PM »

Ray,
    I've been reading some of the things you've posted on your site, and I have to say, you are doing unthinkable harm to every person on this planet who reads what you have to say. I implore you, stop this nonsense of calling others idiots because they have a different opinion than you- just about everyone has a different opinion than you, it seems. YOU are the blasphemer, not everyone else. You're not some chosen vessel to bring truth to the world- truth is all around, even in secular things and things of the world. However, the HIGHEST truth is this- Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and love your neighbor as yourself. Nowhere do I see either of these qualities displayed in your writings- you accost people, call them names. You never proclaim what Jesus said was the highest commandment- loving your neighbor. And you try to say that our God is too loving to send anyone to hell- He doesn't send anyone to hell, we decide which way we go! The wages of sin is death, and there must be payment, which is the blood of Christ.. and we all have the choice of accepting his blood or turning away. So please, stop tearing down Christians just to puff yourself up. Try loving people for a change.
    Respectfully,
    Reader
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.