bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bohemian Grove Club  (Read 9503 times)

Kat

Re: Bohemian Grove Club
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 10:23:30 AM »

Hi Claudia,

I,m glad that you have joined us here  :)
It is a really amazing thing to think our leaders are particapating in such blatantly ungodly practices.  But as you say;

so, as the Scriptures tell me, i will be anxious for nothing, but i will cast/hurl/throw my cares and concerns about this mad mad world right back to God.  He has the perfect catcher's mitt.

I think that is all we can do about these type things.
But now you can fellowship with us, it is a great blessing to have like minded believers to discuss things with.
I hope you will continue to share what you are learning at BT, and ask questions if need be.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2007, 11:44:38 AM »

Hi Claudia,

Welcome to the forum!
It is really amazing to find out about things that are going on around us. We can be thankful that we have God to lean on and trust in, knowing that He is in charge of everything.

Iris

hebrewroots98

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 12:16:58 PM »

Hello Claudia and Welcome!  God uses all kinds of people as well as circumstances to bring us closer to HIM and HIS TRUTHS...thank God for your DH's words that helped you to open your eyes and ears.  Is he able to take in these truths?   I'm glad that you have been reading Rays' info..  Will you be able to go to the Conference in Nashville?   Keep posting :D

gmik

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 04:52:23 PM »

Hi Claudia & Welcome.  Your comments were right on!!!  Glad you have been reading Ray for a couple of years.  You are among family!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.