bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have to get this off my chest, or I will pop like a balloon.  (Read 4893 times)

Kent

I know most of you are more advanced than I am, having been woken up just a few days ago...

Will wonders never cease?

The letters are amazing! What a witness they are!
Everything I have read is as I see it.
People waking up in a flash and on fire!
Being so fired up that I want nothing more than to have others set free too!
Letting them KNOW that grandma and grandpa, or your son or daughter are NOT in hell! That they have life too!
Being told to "take a hike! I need satan and eternal hell!"
Defending Satan like a marine defends the perimeter.
Is freedom and liberty that undesirable?
BEing told that I am deluded... Is this the persecution that people speak of? If so, it's not that bad. Its just aggravating.
People reading, but not understanding what they read.
Accusations broad-brushed, never any scripture presented. The accuser, satan, is busy!
I have read the disclaimers here, about how some teachings wont be understood. I have no problem accepting and understanding these teachings.
Now to put it into practice.

All I can say is Praise GOD! ;D
And forgive the rambling, i feel better now  ;)

K

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: I have to get this off my chest, or I will pop like a balloon.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 06:09:13 PM »

Hi Kent,

Good to see that you are happy and thankful for these truths that God has revealed to you.
I hope we'll be of help to each other, and that we will "press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus" together (Php 3:14).

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

skydreamers

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »

Hi Kent,

I'm glad I'm not the only one ranting these days ;) ;D!

Being so fired up that I want nothing more than to have others set free too!

I find this difficult to contain...I want so much for others to come out of the darkness and experience the joy and peace God has graciously granted me...

Is freedom and liberty that undesirable?

Exactly!!  Why oh why wouldn't people WANT this to be the truth?  But I like what Arcturus has said on another thread, some people have been hurt so badly they simply need to feel there is going to be revenge of the highest form for their enemies...

BEing told that I am deluded... Is this the persecution that people speak of? If so, it's not that bad. Its just aggravating.

No kidding! ::)

Accusations broad-brushed, never any scripture presented. The accuser, satan, is busy!

I've really noticed this in my own experience, as well as reading through Ray's e-mails.  Especially all of the stronger, more aggressive opposition he gets...no one uses scripture to thoughtfully back up their accusations or claims to their supposed truth....How can you reason with someone who is not willing to use scripture in their dialogue :( ???

I have no problem accepting and understanding these teachings.
Now to put it into practice.

Yup, I finding this the most challenging part....thank God it's Him in the driver's seat and not me!! :D

Peace,
Diana

hart4god

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 11:40:48 PM »

well. we are having a full moon in a few days- is that why I am in the same boat.
I really went off on a rant to a "christian" friend because she e-mailed me some religious drivel of a forward that is circulating the internet.
It went like this:
Dear God,
why didn't you save the school children:
( and then it lists like 20 school tragedies from 1927 'till VT)
signed:
a worried student

then God supposedly replies:
Dear Worried Student:
I am not allowed in school.

I am sorry that I totally lost my mind over that one.

and the e-mail continued to show how Madeline Murry O'Hare created all the problems our young people have and society has because prayer was removed from school ( not that God is working all things according to the counsel of HIS WILL)

I just have to say, that I never would have believed how NO ONE in Traditional Christian circles believes one acutally true Word of Scripture.

It is INCREDIBLE. and yes, I was one of them. But like you all - I just feel like I am going to explode at this point.

I did reply to the e-mailer that the whole premise for the e-mail was fallacious. I suppose I may have lost a friend over it, tho. but sometime you just have to say what you mean.
and other times, I just hit "delete".
so is it the moon??
judie h.

rk12201960

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 09:37:55 AM »

Hi Kent.
I thought this might help, I've used so many times in the past.

When I would tell people that there is no hell when you die and that the dead have no idea they are dead, they would kinda look at me like "what do you mean no understanding, no thoughts how can that be?'"
 Well, I would then ask them, "what do you remember before you were born?"
Most would reply,"nothing" then I would say, that's whats its like when you die, NOTHING."

Then they were willing to listen, that being as it was, its not the same with the truth I have learned here. Unless God calls us,them,anyone you can show them scriptures till the cows come home and guess what. "Nothing"

Don't think its because you're not doing something right or you just don't seem have the knack for being a good witness, its because God hasn't called them yet. I guess what I'm saying is don't be to hard on yourself if people don't respond, because sometimes even the right answer doesn't work.

Peace and wisdom
Randy  ;D 8) ;D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:56:39 AM by Randy »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 03:45:57 PM »

It is amazing how everyone is experiencing different things.
I get into the conversation as S-L-O-W-L-Y as I can. Then the glazed look occurs invariably! ;D Often I then just bolt ahead and leave them for DUST! :D ;D Understanding comes only from the Holy Spirit anyway but I do get some fun along the way from the foolishness of preaching at times! 8)

Peace to you all my brothers and sisters

Arcturus ;D

skydreamers

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 04:05:42 PM »

I get into the conversation as S-L-O-W-L-Y as I can. Then the glazed look occurs invariably!  Often I then just bolt ahead and leave them for DUST Understanding comes only from the Holy Spirit anyway but I do get some fun along the way from the foolishness of preaching at times!

Peace and giggles,
Diana

iris

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 05:35:33 PM »

I get into the conversation as S-L-O-W-L-Y as I can. Then the glazed look occurs invariably!  Often I then just bolt ahead and leave them for DUST Understanding comes only from the Holy Spirit anyway but I do get some fun along the way from the foolishness of preaching at times!

Iris

hebrewroots98

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 05:42:12 PM »

IRIS AND DIANA AND ARCTURUS, YALL CRACK ME UP... ;D

gmik

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 08:10:18 PM »

Yea  Smilies 

It just cracks me up when people blame all the ills of America on no prayer in school.

I am old enough to actually have "official" prayer in school.  A rote prayer "read" by a teacher(who may or may not be a believer) and then we all said "amen".  I rarely ever listened.  Maybe many did.

There is and always has been prayer in school-only in the heart of a true believer.

Kent

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 11:24:49 PM »

Don't think its because you're not doing something right or you just don't seem have the knack for being a good witness, its because God hasn't called them yet. I guess what I'm saying is don't be to hard on yourself if people don't respond, because sometimes even the right answer doesn't work.

Words of wisdom there  :)

I remember how I wanted everyone to accept JesusastheirLordandSaviorandavoideternalneverendingHellfireandBrimstone.

I was dumb...I aggravated a lot of people back then,,,I dont want to make that mistake all over again.

Thanks everyone! ;D

rk12201960

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 09:55:25 AM »

:o
What glazed look could you be speaking of Arcturus? lol
I guess I'll have a glass of milk with that.  :P   ;D

You're welcome Kent.
That's the beauty of real family in God, I've never seen so many people trying to help each other. ;D
It is truly more blessed to give than receive.   ;D 8) ;D

Peace and Wisdom to all.
Randy  8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.