bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not everyone!  (Read 5358 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Not everyone!
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:48:20 PM »

Mr. Ray

My name is Joshua. I am writing about two things I saw in your website. Even though a lot of your stuff is truth, some of it is not. Not everyone is going to be saved, and not everyone is going to heaven. It says in the bible, in the book of revelation, " Those whose name was NOT found in the lambs book of life were cast into the lake of fire. " People say " Why would a loving God send people to Hell? " Well the answer is simple, he doesn't. People send themselves when they decide NOT to follow Jesus. It is called free-will. Also about the trinity. Read John chapter 1. It says In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Word clearly being Jesus .... BECAUSE later in this chapter it says " The Word became flesh. " I dont care if you respond, because if you do, you will probably degrade me like you do a lot of these people. Like when you call them " dumb " and " wretched. " I am sorry, but that is not the personality of a Man of God. I will be praying for you brother. God Bless.

Dear Joshua:  You and the whole world of Christendom "ASSUME" certain things by certain verses of Scripture.  You are "assuming" that if one does not have his name written in the Life of the Lamb's book of life, that that person will then be lost for all eternity. Or that if one is thrown into "the lake of fire," he is unsaved for ever. These are all false assumptions. Death is not the final destiny of anyone. The lake of fire is not the final destiny of anyone. These are also false, unscriptural assumptions.

Look at the "destiny" of the Patriots and Fathers of the Old Testament. Did they "die and go to heaven," as it so foolishly taught by Christendom?  NO. Not even Enoch and Elijah. They ALL DIED, and not one of them "received a promise that was given them by God."  Let's read it:

"These [those mentioned above: Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Sarah--and those that follow later in this chapter]...These ALL DIED in faith, NOT having received the promises...." (Heb. 11:13).  Hebrews was written many many centuries AFTER all of these godly men died, and according to the author of Hebrews, they did not and had not YET received the promises.  Imagine that:  Dead for centuries and have NOT received their promises.  But, they will, in the yet future, after the resurrection of the dead to judgment (Verses 39-40).  The lake of fire is judgment; it is not ETERNAL TORTURE. And the Judgments of God bring godly righteousness: "When THY JUDGMENTS are in the earth, the inhabitants of THE WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isaiah 26:9).  What good is it if we do not believe ALL the Scriptures.

The "trinity" doctrine is not false based on whether Jesus is deserving of the title "God," but rather on whether the Holy Spirit OF God the Father, is indeed separateate "person" from God the Father. The Holy Spirit is NOT A PERSON. It is GOD'S spirit. Jesus was "conceived" by this Spirit OF the Father, and that is why Jesus is "the SON OF THE FATHER," and not "the Son of the Holy Spirit."

I'll leave it at that. It would do you well to read all the material on our site and look up all the Scripture references before you make final judgment as to whether I teach the truth or not on these subjects you present.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.