bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 4906 times)

blakparty

Hi Everyone
« on: April 30, 2007, 11:55:10 PM »

I just wanted to say Hi to all my sister and brothers in Christ.  "I CAME OUT OF HER"  and all of you are my new church family so I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Rob and I live in the Philadelphia area.  I been reading and listening to Ray for almost two years and I just now joining the forum.  I did not believe Ray at first until I started studying what he was talking about and a BIG LIGHT went off in my head about a year ago and I been blessed every since.  I hope to get to talk to some of you and I will pray for you all.  God Bless ;D

skydreamers

Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 12:07:10 AM »

I look forward to your posts and getting to know you better!

Peace,
Diana

Kat

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 02:08:30 AM »

Hi blakparty,

Well I am glad you have joined us  :)
I did not come to the forum at first either, too busy reading and studying.  But once I did join in here, it really has become like family.
So do share with us what you are learning and ask questions as need be.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

rk12201960

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 09:21:07 AM »

Hi Rob

Welcome to your new home.  ;D
Looking foward to hearing from you.

Peace and wisdom
Randy  ;D 8) ;D

blakparty

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 10:32:05 AM »

It really feels good to be around true followers of Christ.  I praise God that He has directed me to the TRUE GOSPEL.  Three years ago, after going to church almost all my life, I felt like something was missing and I thought the Bible contradicted itself so I ask God to lead me to the real truth.  He answered my prayer!  I have been trying to tell people at my church the true gospel and I almost got kick out.(SOUND FAMILAR)  I also ask God to lead me to people in the faith that believed as what I believed and He answered that too.  I praise God for listning to me and I hope that I can share more of what God is doing in my life.  He is making me spiritually strong and also showing His love and kindness to me.  He is showing me that it is not money or pride of life that I need but Christ is what I need.  He is getting me to the point that I should not worry about anything even in bad times.  At first I thought I was doing something wrong but now I know the truth.  My pastor at my church told me I was not following the rules to his gospel that is why I am having bad times but now I know the truth.  So I pick up my cross and follow Jesus and I am honored to suffer for Him.  With God's Holy Spirit, I will overcome.  Sorry I wrote so much but I have a lot to say and I am filled with joy to say it.  God bless you all! :)

trettep

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 12:16:18 PM »

It really feels good to be around true followers of Christ.  I praise God that He has directed me to the TRUE GOSPEL.  Three years ago, after going to church almost all my life, I felt like something was missing and I thought the Bible contradicted itself so I ask God to lead me to the real truth.  He answered my prayer!  I have been trying to tell people at my church the true gospel and I almost got kick out.(SOUND FAMILAR)  I also ask God to lead me to people in the faith that believed as what I believed and He answered that too.  I praise God for listning to me and I hope that I can share more of what God is doing in my life.  He is making me spiritually strong and also showing His love and kindness to me.  He is showing me that it is not money or pride of life that I need but Christ is what I need.  He is getting me to the point that I should not worry about anything even in bad times.  At first I thought I was doing something wrong but now I know the truth.  My pastor at my church told me I was not following the rules to his gospel that is why I am having bad times but now I know the truth.  So I pick up my cross and follow Jesus and I am honored to suffer for Him.  With God's Holy Spirit, I will overcome.  Sorry I wrote so much but I have a lot to say and I am filled with joy to say it.  God bless you all! :)

Sounds wonderful Blakparty.  I can sense your enthusiam. 

Paul

iris

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 03:29:11 PM »

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the forum!!!
I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Iris

Redbird

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 04:23:17 PM »

Wow! Rob,

Welcome to the forum.  Sounds like real good news and I too can feel your joyfulness. :)

Lisa

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 04:27:32 PM »

Hello Rob

I am glad the light went on for you! WELCOME

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »

Hello there Rob.  Welcome to the party ;D.  I look forward to hearing more from you.  I can tell that you are from the City of brotherly love...(Phileo)..b/c you have already blessed us with your love for the body here; we can feel it already :D

Are you still attending that church?  It is very difficult to know that the supposed 'pillars of the spiritual community' are just as blinded as the blind that he is leading!  It's all going to work out for the best int the longrun, so take heart in that! ;)

DWIGHT

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 10:19:08 PM »

Hi Rob,

Praise the Lord you came out of her.  We are glad to have you on this incredible journey with us.

Your brother and friend,

Dwight
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.