bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New member  (Read 4615 times)

lq1over

« on: May 08, 2007, 06:39:33 PM »

I have just been approved for this forum. I am looking forward to the fellowship. Since being liberated by the truths revealed by the Lord Jesus Christ thru Mr. L. Ray Smith it has been lonely when trying to share with others. Finding those that have "ears to hear" seem rare now, however having my wife and son and youngest daughter liberated with me has been a great comfort. Although my oldest daughter and her husband are in opposition and always trying to prove it wrong based on the doctrines of "Christendom". My prayer is that the Lord Jesus continue to reveal his truths and that he allow me to have ears to hear what the Spirit teaches.
All for now just wanted to get my first post out there.
Brother in Christ
Lq1over

gmik

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 06:50:37 PM »

Welcome, welcome!!

Yes having family to share all this w/ is great.  My husband, and youngest son share this w/ me.  My other two are suspicious and somewhat hostile.

The forum is great for sharing w/ brothers and sisters all around the world! (and even Texas ;)).

Please feel at home here and jump right in!

Kat

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »

Hi Lq1over,

I'm glad you have joined us here  :)
You are very forunate to have family members who you can share this truth with.  This forum is a great blessing for those of us who don't have others to talk to, in person.
Well don't hesitate to join in on the discussions, different prespectives are good to hear.  
Ask questions if you don't understand how something works here, someone can surely help.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 07:20:24 PM »

Welcome and ditto the above posts!  ;)

Joe

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 08:17:45 PM »

Welcome brother! You are so right about finding very few whom have their eyes open and whom you can share these truths with; but, you are blessed to have a family that is equally yoked.  As Gena stated, you have those of us on the forum whom  are from all around the world to fellowship with...

...I think that Gena is trying to tell you that Texas is it's own WORLD too :D :D :o ;) ;D ;D ....

skydreamers

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 11:07:09 PM »

iris

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 11:37:15 PM »

Welcome to the forum
        Welcome to the forum
                Welcome to the forum

Iris

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 07:32:14 PM »

Hello Lq1over

Welcome to the Forum.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

blakparty

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 10:19:17 PM »

Welcome to the forum.  You will definetly be blessed by the brother and sisters on this forum.  They are truly chosen!

lq1over

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 11:56:16 PM »

thank you all for the responses, to fellowship with like-minded believers is a blessing. If the SON sets you free you are truly free!
liberated in North Carolina

lq1over

gmik

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 08:29:07 PM »

Glad you got that Susan ;)

Lq- Rick is from NC.

My sister in law lived in Greensboro for years.  I loved it down there.  My stepfather now lives in Rutherfordton. (cracks me up but they say Ruffton)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.