bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Howdy Partners I am a mighty new here from UTAH, North USA!!  (Read 4649 times)

Fira

USA or U.S.A. or U.S.A stands for United States of America

Ok about me:

Jason (just in case if you ask) what questions do you have for us please? Thank you.

#1: I have a forum/forums that preach the gospel and about Salvation but can I ask here if it is going and teach the correct teachings or not?

#2: Where may I ask for right and wrong type Guidance please? Thank you.

First name: Jason

Hobbies: Making up my own Mega Man and Mega Man X like and MM and MMX Bosses and others.

Games I Love to play: Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo Entertainment System and my most favorite Mario Game of all time),

The Legend of Zelda (NES and my most favorite game along with PlayStation 2 The Bible Game)

Breath of Fire (Super Nintendo Entertainment System and a Role Playing Game).

Kent

Re: Howdy Partners I am a mighty new here from UTAH, North USA!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 08:43:54 AM »

Welcome!

I like utah. The scenery is really nice! The winters arent so nice (That is the ex-trucker in me talking, and Snowville is aptly named... ::) ) but that is one of the states I have been to that I'd like to live in.

For guidance? I recommend the Bible and prayer. There is also a lot of good info that Ray and others took a lot of time to post, and read it with a bible in hand, or for a really great tool, the downloadable bible from e-sword.net also has the greek and hebrew numbers to show exactly what Ray and the others are talking about when it comes to bad translations. It's an excellent tool.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 08:46:54 AM by Kent »

Brett

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 02:47:52 AM »

Hi Jason,

I'm from Utah, too. My son name is Jason and he is age 10, is that you? Just kidding! ;D.

Welcome! :D

Brett

Fira

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 05:43:24 PM »

Hi Jason,

I'm from Utah, too. My son name is Jason and he is age 10, is that you? Just kidding! ;D.

Welcome! :D

Brett

Nope I'm not him. Nice joke though :P.

Are links allowed in signatures?

Fira

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 09:46:54 AM »

Thank you for the welcomes btw.

Scribbles

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 05:10:32 PM »

Howdy back at you too. I smiled when I read you are from Utah, but when Brett said he was from there also, my mouth literally dropped....lol....Brett, I didn't know you were from Utah. I lived there as a little tyke until nine years old. I have always, and still do, love the western culture.

Jason...you asked about links allowed in signatures...the only thing I found was:
"Links are not allowed if a site or article brings its own teaching or preaching.  Links are allowed if a site it just for fun or informational, ie, you tube, google translator, Esword, etc".  Perhaps you can PM one of the mods, or someone will get the answer to you here.

We are so blessed to have people from all over the states, and the world......and it was a little blessing for me to see you guys from Utah. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.