bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am sooooo scared to die (lose my bodily life) please pray.  (Read 5252 times)

Fira

Thank you in advanced and I do read the King James Version (KJV) of The Holy Bible (THB) Thank and praise God.

hebrewroots98

Re: I am sooooo scared to die (lose my bodily life) please pray.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 06:08:02 PM »

Dear Fira,
WHAT SCARES YOU AND WHY are you so afraid for when this life ends?  I do understand that the fear of the unknown can consume you, but it sounds like satan has convinced you to dwell on this life instead on what is TRUE, NOBLE, JUST, PURE, AND LOVELY; you need to meditate on these things and the negative things will go away!

Also think of The glorious benefits of our future life with the Father and Jesus far outweighs what we have here and now in this carnal fleshly body. 

We will ....
BE FORGIVEN
BE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD
MEET YESHUA
HAVE NEW SPIRITUAL BODIES
HELP TO JUDGE THE WORLD AND THE ANGELS (if we judge ourselves properly here and now)
LIVE IN TRUE LOVE FOR ONCE AND ALL
BE COMFORTED
KNOW ALL THINGS
MEET UP WITH LOVED ONES
LIVE LIKE GOD HAD ALWAYS MEANT FOR US TO....
TO HAVE TRUE LOVE FOR EVERYONE!

Fira

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 10:14:49 PM »

Thank you and I am so sorry if I bothered you or anyone else in anyway with this message.

It is just that I read bible-truths.com and it talks about a Soul being mortal but their is a difference between a Soul and a Spirit correct?

Dear Fira,
WHAT SCARES YOU AND WHY are you so afraid for when this life ends?  I do understand that the fear of the unknown can consume you, but it sounds like satan has convinced you to dwell on this life instead on what is TRUE, NOBLE, JUST, PURE, AND LOVELY; you need to meditate on these things and the negative things will go away!

Also think of The glorious benefits of our future life with the Father and Jesus far outweighs what we have here and now in this carnal fleshly body. 

We will ....
BE FORGIVEN
BE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD
MEET YESHUA
HAVE NEW SPIRITUAL BODIES
HELP TO JUDGE THE WORLD AND THE ANGELS (if we judge ourselves properly here and now)
LIVE IN TRUE LOVE FOR ONCE AND ALL
BE COMFORTED
KNOW ALL THINGS
MEET UP WITH LOVED ONES
LIVE LIKE GOD HAD ALWAYS MEANT FOR US TO....
TO HAVE TRUE LOVE FOR EVERYONE!

Robin

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 11:46:52 PM »

Have you read this paper Fira? It may calm some of your fear.

http://bible-truths.com/death.htm

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 02:24:22 AM »

Hi Fira,
(Please forgive me if that sounded harsh, that was not my intent.)  You did not offend me in the least.  I am just concerned for you and want only the best for you and for you to have peace, and to trust that even though you are not able to handle this issue right now, HE will not give you more than you can bare now or in the end of your earthly  life...as HE has said..."AND LOW, I WILL BE WITH YOU....EVEN UNTIL THE END OF THE EARTH."  :D

Yes, Rays paper that speaks of this issue is a great help and comfort.

SHALOM my brother.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 02:28:11 PM »

I hope you have taken MG's advise Fira. What do you think of that teaching? If you have not read it then cheer up, when you are dead you will not know it! If you have read it you should be cheered up already! ;D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Jackie Lee

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 02:00:42 AM »

When I was young probably 18 or so I had the most awful fear of death.
I believed in God but didn't trust him to resurrect me.
For me it was pride too I just couldn't imagine how the world could go on without me, even though most had no idea I even existed.
I hated the fact dust you are and dust you will return, I didn't want to return to dust.
I wanted to live in the flesh forever I loved my fleshly body.
It took me years to get to the point of knowing things were out of my hands, I didn't like that either I wanted to control things myself right or wrong I wanted to do it.
I now realize I can't control anything, even when I thought I was in control I wasn't.
Pride was a big issue for me I am so glad God finally made me realize pride is not a good thing.
Pride comes before the fall and I fell hard.
Just try and grip that you have no control over your death or anyones for that matter.
Also I wanted to mention it is hard to put God in charge of your life, you may as well God always win. ;D
 I hope this helps you Fira I was scared of death too, but I really don't think much about it anymore.I believe there will be a time it won't bother you anymore either.
Pride was my enemy.

Fira

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 09:47:25 AM »

Thank you God and Thank you guys.

BTW on KJV (King James Version) Bible Versus which versus mention of good memories and great love for one another in Heaven?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.