bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Criticism  (Read 5163 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Criticism
« on: May 10, 2007, 10:10:24 PM »

One last criticism,

In your FAQ's you stated that you have no credentials and that the apostles didn't either. While this may be true, none of them tried to expound upon the scripture. The closest that any of them came was John who, being familiar with the law wrote in an attempt to convince the Jews that Jesus fulfilled the law. Paul, however who was extremely well versed in scripture was the only writer in the new testament who expounded upon the Law and basically set the foundation for modern Christianity. My point in saying all of this is that, you're trying to expound on the Word without first being extremely well versed in it, though I'm sure you've studied a lot... To actually be taken seriously by any theologian of substance you would have to study very very extensively... and thus far such has not been the case. Just thought I would point that out.- all the best.

Dear Sam:  The day that I am taken seriously by "Christian theologians" is the day that I will hang it up!  The last thing on this God's earth that Christian theologians are interested in is "the Truth."

God be with you,
        Ray

PS   Paul "set the foundation for modern Christianity?"  Are you joking? Surely you jest? "Modern Christianity" is based on the foundation of PAUL?  I don't think so. Modern Christianity is based on the foundation of Egyptian paganism.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.