bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm sorry but...  (Read 6160 times)

Sorin

I'm sorry but...
« on: April 11, 2006, 11:38:34 PM »

After reading that stupid " qur'an " email and getting angry at what that stupid book has inside it. I think that I could use a laugh, so thank God for this.

In the email section, titled " stupid "

"I can not belive that you put this on your web.! I am a Christian and I know that You are ronge in EVERY way! You can keep saying thoses teribel things but I know the Truth! I may not be goed with spelling but at lest I try. How can you look at your self in the mirrow? I think you know that you are rong. I and MILLONS of other people know that there Is a Hell! You will die and BERN in Hell if you continue to do this! I will ask God to forgive me for writing this.

And I forgive you too.
God be with you,
Ray"

:lol: :lol:

Man I needed that. God knows I needed that to forget about what I read in that " qur'an " email. thank God for stupid people. otherwise how would we ever laugh?

nightmare sasuke

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 11:40:49 PM »

Jesus was sarcastic, but on the other hand, I don't recall him laughing at people. We were all in the Harlot once, and none of us would like to be laughed at.

Sorin

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 11:52:56 PM »

Quote from: nightmare sasuke
Jesus was sarcastic, but on the other hand, I don't recall him laughing at people. We were all in the Harlot once, and none of us would like to be laughed at.

Well I am not Jesus, I am a sinner just like you. besides I was just laughing at the spelling. you're going to " BERN " in hell. :lol:
That's classic. maybe it's " rong " for me to laugh at this person, but I'm only human. and yes I've made plenty of mistakes in my life, and when I look in the " mirrow " I don't much like what I see. but I think God is slowly changing me.

I really didn't mean to offend anyone by this, but it did help me to calm down
from the state of anger I was in earlier. if it took a stupid person to do that then so be it. I've nothing personal against this person, but it did make me laugh.

ertsky

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 12:01:29 AM »

Sorin did you look in the

"i'm sooooooo wrong but this is funny" thread

du yu stink eye amt gooing two fart ??

:)

f

LOL!

God knows we could all use a good laugh, and i'm sure we all laugh just as hard at ourselves from time to time, i know i do.

bowlbyx

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 01:03:41 AM »

Quote from: Sorin
Quote from: nightmare sasuke

Well I am not Jesus, I am a sinner just like you. besides I was just laughing at the spelling. you're going to " BERN " in hell. :lol:
That's classic. maybe it's " rong " for me to laugh at this person, but I'm only human. and yes I've made plenty of mistakes in my life, and when I look in the " mirrow " I don't much like what I see. but I think God is slowly changing me.

I really didn't mean to offend anyone by this, but it did help me to calm down
from the state of anger I was in earlier. if it took a stupid person to do that then so be it. I've nothing personal against this person, but it did make me laugh.

meeeeeeee to.  my wife sent a email to her ex one time.  it was all serious.  thoughout the entire email she spelled support wrong.  "suport"  i laughed and laughed.  she is a good sport.  didnt take it personal it was just funny.  she laughes today about it.  I sometimes wonder if people do that on purpose.  i would just to be funny.

GOD bless
david

Falconn003

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 02:36:40 PM »

Who put " HUM " in the words HUMILITY....HUMBLE....HUMOROUS.

I agree with Sorin, a little laughter goes a long way.  In a country were most of all the education is free,  seems many still miss the boat.

Expression of (sighs) (rolling eyes) (shake of the heads)......ect are all inline with the head post of this thread.

Rodger

love_magnified

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 02:40:17 PM »

Well I am not Jesus, I am a sinner just like you.

Sorin, I was not offended, and I do not fault people for being angry. I was wondering though, how this statement compares to how many times in the scripture we are told to walk in Christ's footsteps. Sometimes saying "I am just a sinner" can hold us back. Aren't we supposed become conformed to his image? Isn't that the reason Christ lives inside of us so that we can become as like him as possible? Anyway, no offense intended and God bless you.

ertsky

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 08:46:54 PM »

yoo hellitix yu wheel awl BERN IN HOOL!!!

i still think it's hilarious

the dyslexic prophet of doom

f

rocky

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 09:35:13 PM »

Quote from: ertsky
yoo hellitix yu wheel awl BERN IN HOOL!!!

i still think it's hilarious

the dyslexic prophet of doom

f

Live with dyslexia, or a disability, and tell me how fun it is.

ertsky

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 09:53:15 PM »

so rocky, you think that people with a disability never laugh??

f

rocky

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 10:00:01 PM »

Quote from: ertsky
so rocky, you think that people with a disability never laugh??

f

yeah, that's exactly what i think.  NOT.  

I'm out, no more need for me to respond to this one, i know and you know that you got "it".

ertsky

I'm sorry but...
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 10:05:51 PM »

come off it rocky

people with disabilities laugh at themselves, at others with disabilities and at people without disabilities, just ask 'em they'll tell you.

it doesn't mean that is cruel or heartless

what is cruel in my opinion is banning humour

no need to get all uptight over it bro :)

f
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.