bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I've read quite a little bit of Ray's Bible-Truths  (Read 4561 times)

Fira

I've read quite a little bit of Ray's Bible-Truths
« on: May 13, 2007, 12:02:09 PM »

Are they Christian, Arminianism or what type of teachings are they?

Just curious.

BTW I thank The Lord for Bible-Truths.

God Bless you all in Jesus' name I say amen and amen.

hillsbororiver

Re: I've read quite a little bit of Ray's Bible-Truths
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 12:12:25 PM »

Are they Christian, Arminianism or what type of teachings are they?

Hi Fira,

I would call it "Scriptural Truth of God's Word" teachings.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

PS From Bible Truths' purpose, stated at the top of the page;

http://bible-truths.com/why.html

This site is a ministry of love. We charge for nothing; we have nothing to sell; we ask for nothing.  All we at bibletruths have full-time jobs to support both our families and this site. The site requires thousands of man hours and thousands of dollars annually to operate.  It is FREE to all. And our goal is to teach the Truths of God as He has given us understanding.
There is, however, a two-fold commission in teaching the Gospel of Christ:

"...that he [the elders] may be able to [1] entreat with sound teaching as well as to [2] expose those who contradict" (Titus 1:9, Concordant NT).

Unfortunately, many are offended that we would "expose those who contradict" God's Word  They accuse us of being unloving, unkind, or bad-mouthing God's anointed. Untrue. Nowhere do we attack the person or character of those who oppose God's Word. So please don't confuse our mission of "exposing" as an "attack" on the character of a person who contradicts God's Word.

May God richly bless all those who have a real love of the Truth!

L. Ray Smith

YellowStone

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 02:47:58 PM »

Fria,

I agree with Joe 100%

Ray does not teach the teachings of men; rather he REFUTES them. Some may ask: "By what means....?" The answer is off course by God's word, which must not be confused with "interpretation, tradition, or addition"

You will find no such "teaching" from Ray. Actually, I see Ray as less of a teacher and more as a "barer of light." A barer of light, because he is giving light to the ONLY truth (which is God's), by removing eons of darkness, lies and deception. I know of no other who does this as truthfuly as Ray, for the Word of God is his witness.

I hope this does not offend anyone. :)

Love to you in Christ,
Darren
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 02:48:31 PM by YellowStone »

mari_et_pere

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 11:16:41 AM »

Hey jrila, if I were you, I'd really take people's advice and go read what's on the site. I think it'll clear that lingering God/Holy Spirit dilemna up for you. (not to mention give you tons of other knowledge you may never have considered before.) I'd give you a good answer but you've already been answered clearly 10 times. Go read and study.  :)

Peace man.

Matt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.