bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trinity  (Read 3910 times)

blakparty

Trinity
« on: May 13, 2007, 12:36:27 PM »

Hi everyone,
    I woke up this morning and I read John 17.  I thank God for the truth.  After reading this chapter, I realize that there in no way a such thing of this so called trinity.  I seen where Jesus wanted his disiples and any one else who has faith in Him to be one with Him and The Father.  Oh how the church lie.  They like this trinity thing to match up with there theological study of a human having a soul, body, and spirit so that the scripture of being made in the image of God will fit there conculsion.  God is a trinity and so are we.  WHAT A CROCK!  It is sad that these so called Christians take all the truth out of God's Word.  I just wanted to share that.  God Bless everyone, Rob

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Trinity
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 01:49:05 PM »

Hello Rob

You observe :  It is sad that these so called Christians take all the truth out of God's Word.

To me, the "so called Christians"  are doing what they do best!  :D They will reject, abuse, slander and if there were not the commandment "Thy Shalt not Kill," they would do that too given half the chance. Of course this does not include the Inquisition as elsewhere is being discussed in the Forum. For them, they got plenary indulgences and so were deceived even to greater depths of Satan!

This is all in the Plan of God so by contrast they will learn through chastisement when they are exposed.
They will be exposed. If not now then in the Presence of the Lamb of God and His Holy Angels. Now would be better for them and for this we should pray for thier repentence sooner than later! That they repent and turn back to God only God can orchestrate and that is why we pray to God, our Sovereign God, who is pleased that we pray for our enemies.  :D Our enemies are Gods enemies too, not that they stand a chance! If God be for you then who can be against you....?  :D 8)

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

YellowStone

Re: Trinity
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 02:37:23 PM »

Great Response Arcturus  :D

Rob, I am sure you have read the following Scripture, but I will post it anyway ;)

Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Rom 1:21  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Rom 1:22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Rom 1:23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 

The truth is so clear, as clear as a forest to a botanist. :) 

The above Scripture is not speaking of those wo have no desire to know God, who believe that it is a joke; rather, it speaking of the ones who want to know and understand God under their own terms. They seek their own glory for being the creator of their own truth, the truth they sell to millions who are likewise so blinded.

Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.   (Mat 13:13)

Your brother in Christ,
Darren
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.