bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coward  (Read 5700 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Coward
« on: April 12, 2006, 10:40:01 AM »

Just a quick question I believe your intelligence has come full circle to the point of blatant ignorance. I have read your letters and ramblings. you say that people will not burn for ever or eons or aions or whatever other word you can find in your Greek thesaurus anyway Rev 20:15 says "and whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire sure does sound like a place of torment to me. But I have probably misunderstood what the scriptures were saying...hmmm let me guess this is speaking symbolically and not literally right? I just can't help but think that the lake of fire is going to be extra hot for you. (i know, i know it is not scriptural it is just a figure of speech just thought i would throw that in just in case you were going to right a letter that i could use at church to show people about the false prophets rising up in these last days to scatter the flock) any way how about getting one book that you can stand on as the Word of God all these books you use to try to prove your point only proves to me that you are riding the fence, wishy-washy, lukewarm, afraid to stand for anything for fear that your wrong, coward, yellow,...etc.

ps. just keep giving me ammunition i love shooting you down

Dear Nameless:

You call me a "coward" and you are afraid to use your own name?

"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall" (Prov. 16:18).

You are filled with pride and your spirit reeks of haughtiness, and therefore destruction is in your path and you will fall.

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.