bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will their temperarily be no afterlife for even "TRUE" Christians?  (Read 5421 times)

Fira

I have read some of Ray's Bible-Truths.com stuff on death and I will read more and it says man has no Trinity.

So if I die (don't worry I promise I will follow Christ) will their temperarily be no afterlife or what will happen exactly when I die?

Also I read something about death is it "Totally 100 %" (One-Hundred Percent) sure that I will die?

I will be praying in agreement to Matthew 18: 19 and 20. Please do the same, thank you.

Chris R

Re: Will their temperarily be no afterlife for even "TRUE" Christians?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 08:09:02 AM »

http://bible-truths.com/death.htm

This article might help

Chris R

Redbird

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 08:33:33 AM »

Hi Fira,

Welcome to the forum. :) May I ask how old you are?  I notice you like Rocky IV.  Now, those are some good movies. ;D As for Matthew 18, one of my favorites is;

Matthew 18 verse 14   Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

God bless you ~ Lisa
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 02:31:44 PM by Redbird »

Fira

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 08:54:08 AM »

http://bible-truths.com/death.htm

This article might help

Chris R

I have read it and it is sooo God Blessed thank you for linking.

However what does abolished mean please? Thank you does abolished meanonce defeated gone forever for "infinite" years?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 08:55:53 AM by Fira »

YellowStone

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 10:06:35 AM »

Fria, YEP!!

Gone, finalized, finished, never to be repeated.  :D

And the truth will set you free. God is awesome!

Love,
Darren

berniekruger

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 02:04:58 PM »

Haven't read this article yet but

Just a twist I bounced off my friend today regarding this while examining the rapture article.

When we die were DEAD right?  Not concious of time whatsoever?

DEAD.....time passes...... resurrection?  Will you experience a time lapse?

My opinion, if we are no longer subject to time once we are dead, is it feasible based upon the scripture "a day is as a thousand years and visa versa in the eyes of our Lord" we would not be "transported in time to the resurrection" and not experience a "time lapse"?

The reason I ask, there have been too many testimonies of near death experiences where people experience either Heaven or Hell, something else is the "out-of-body"(OOB) experience.

I have experienced the latter (OOB) in my teens before I was saved, was frightening!

All this is hypothetical. 

My dad passed away 17 months ago and I was in the bedroom he died minutes after his passing.  I experienced an overwhelming sense of a supernatural presence I had never had before.  Later my then pastor said it was angels that came to "fetch" my father.  Whether this is rational reason or not, the experience I had was real.  My dad was a Christian for over 60 years.

It will be interesting to read other views on this as this is one of Ray's writings I am trying to come to grips with.

Luv to all

CDJ

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »

Hi again Bernie,

Just a thought... The angels the pastor was referring to, could've come from the mainstream teaching of Lazarus and the Rich Man...

Walk strong...

Jackie Lee

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 02:19:08 PM »

Some years ago when my grandmother died I was living Iowa she had resided in Tennessee, I was not able to attend her funeral.
The night before her funeral the image of her appeared at the foot of my bed. I hadn't full gotten to sleep yet.
She said to me be sweet and don't forget me.
I said I won't grandma, now I am pretty sure this may not have been her.
I have to say it gave me peace over the years but it could have been trickery to keep me decieved.

Kat

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 02:34:30 PM »

Hi berniekruger,

I have never had a near death experience, so I can't talk from experience on this.
Here is an email where Ray gives his view on it.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1737.0.html -----------

Dear Judy:
Of course I do not believe that you ever left your hospital room. And you may have stopped breathing, but the cells of your whole body were still very much alive.  I have heard that there are literaly thousands of these "NEAR-death" experiences. Why have we never heard of a "REAL death" experience?  Why do they all "come back" after minutes, rather than hours, days, or weeks. Now that would be an experience to tells us about, wouldn't it?  There was one instance of a person who was under ice in freezing water for a couple of hours, I believe, and was resusitated. But was that persons body totally dead? Where all the cells of his body dead?  Of course not. Long heart opperations can take many hours, but the only reason they can be resusitated again is because they keep the cells alive during the time that they are not breathing. When the cells of the body all die, the person is dead, and they ain't coming back until God resurrects them from the dead.
God be with you,
Ray
---------------------------------------------------------

mery, peace, and love
Kat

mari_et_pere

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »

Very interesting how the human mind works. (and sometimes doesn't work.) I don't personally believe that people see there dead grandmothers or have real out-of-body experiences. That's not to say you're not experiencing it! It's just misunderstood as something that it isn't! Dreams in an unconscious state sounds more like it.
In fact I watched a documentary about OOB's. They basically in a nutshell stated that while the patient IS seeing the white light, and seeing old family members, etc., it's all in their subconscious. It's basically thoughts being twisted together much like dreams often do.
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE of course, just what I've heard through the years!

Matt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.