bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell Part D  (Read 4466 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell Part D
« on: May 14, 2007, 09:36:22 AM »

Wow! I got to tell you Ray, sometimes I'm just blown away by the Scriptures. Thank you for putting so much time and effort involved into these awesome papers. Truly just amazing. Sometimes I just wish I could connect the dots a little faster than I do. I'm sure as I mature more and more it may come easier, like yourself. Man, that was a truly awesome paper. Just outstanding brother! As I was reading I kept think I knew that but why did'nt I think about it that way. It is so simple. The message is so simple, but I guess leave it to man and his doctrine to twist, beat up, and ravage the Scriptures. When you listen to the guys on TBN or whatever "so called' Christian stations, they just cause confusion. I hope this finds you well Ray. I can't wait to meet you next weekend at the conference. I'm so excited about this conference, I wish I could put it into words but I can't. Keep running the race brother!

Grace, Peace, and Mercy,
Michael

Thanks, Michael:  See you this weekend, God willing.
Ray

PS   Things only come "easier" if and when God decides to make them come easier.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 09:59:45 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.