bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Liar  (Read 5053 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Liar
« on: May 16, 2007, 09:01:41 AM »

Ray. You do not speak what is right about God's Word (the Bible,) or about Hagge. You think you, know it all. But God's word is reveal to the foolish, to confound the so called wise like your- self. No! Hagge is not wrong about Hell and yes hell is forever and ever. Also we are not the Beast the beast is a man. You think you are so smart. I think that you have a loose screw. Babylon is in Iraq. The Antichrist will be a Moslem they are the only people who cuts the Christian heads. By telling people that there is no eternity of fire, you make them go there. The beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord. Hagge is blessed by God and you are a liar. Concerning Israel after she suffers, God will save her. God loves her and every true Christian loves her. We are not the true vine we are grafted into the tree but God will graft them back. You sound like you are so angry, and the way you went on to rebuke a man of knowledge is beyond me. Your knowledge is zero, you passed yourself. Lee

Lee,
Feel better now?

Ray

PS   If God is going to "Save ALL Israel," why doesn't He save the rest of the world while He is at it? Is your god perchance "a respecter of persons?"  And you say that my knowledge is "zero?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.