bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Speech?  (Read 9507 times)

mari_et_pere

Re: Free Speech?
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 12:34:24 PM »

Honestly, the only way we survive anything is because God's will says we'll survive. I guess because you "weren't done yet." I hate cliche's but they hold truth sometimes. Maybe a better way to look at it is God wasn't done with you yet?

Hoping you drive more carefully,

Matt

seminole

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 03:08:42 PM »

Yeah, it's better. I finally got a little sense. We used to do a lot of racing in the quarter on 2 lane blacktop too. Of course a lot of lightning in a bottle was used during those times.
Nole

mari_et_pere

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 04:09:13 PM »

Funny (not really but you know what i mean) how our carnal minds make us do stupid stuff. I'm 32, been married with kids for almost 8 years. I look back at 15, 18, 21, 23, good grief I was so stupid. I smoked a ton of pot, dabbled with other drugs, drank, was angry at the world and everyone in it, hated everything, had no respect for anything or anyone except for people who really didn't deserve it, and to be quite honest I was a depressed, paranoid, drug abusing, hate-filled criminal until the age of 24 who according to this country's law deserved to be place in prison for a good number of years.

Thank God that's over!  :o :'( :-[

Matt

seminole

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2007, 07:14:32 PM »

I got you Matt. We were the same. Always ready for the next party! Paid a lot for that lifestyle but it's all good now.
Nole

gmik

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 01:01:38 AM »

Oh guys, God is so Good!!!

mari_et_pere

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 02:38:41 AM »

Yes He is!!!!!! Maybe one of these days I'll take the time to post exactly how good He's been to me and what He's done for me. He's amazed me; that's for sure.

Matt
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.