bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Giants  (Read 5017 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Giants
« on: April 12, 2006, 10:44:10 AM »

Hi Ray. What were the " giants" in the verse "there were giants in the land"      My mother thinks it means physical giants, as a result of the sons of God coming down and taking the daughters. I think thats a silly notion. ( spiritual mating with phyical ) I'm not sure how to explain the word " Giant " to her. Thank you for your time. I'm learning and growing more everyday, thanks to God and your inspired teaching. But i'll tell you what, it isn't easy cause my wife and mother and daughter think i've gone crazy. Oh well maybe God will open their eyes as he continues to open mine. I pray God gives you the strenth to keep teaching his truths.  God bless you.                 Kevin

Dear Kevin:

I'm sorry, Kevin, but most of the questions that I am asked anymore require pages and hours of time to answer--yours is of this kind. I have 400 unanswered emails to answer, and if I write essay answers on such questions as these, I can answer only two or three emails a day, whereas I need to answer 30, 40, and 50 a day just to keep up. Hope you understand. I will write on these subjects as I get a opportunity.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.