bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What about REVELATION 12?  (Read 5606 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
What about REVELATION 12?
« on: April 12, 2006, 10:50:01 AM »

Dear L.Ray Smith,

I have read your articles on how Satan is not an fallen angel. Very Interesting. I didn't stop there though. I mean what your saying discredits that which Christianity teaches. I do believe in God, and I would like to know, from your perspective, what does REVELATION 12?

I won't add anything of my own about what possibly the chapter means, as far as Satan beign thrown out of heaven. I'll leave it to you. Please, let us all know in your opinion, as all of us who wish to love God and worship him in spirit and truth.

Thank you for your time.

Rob
Dear Rob:
Almost daily I receive questions regarding the book of Revelation. It is difficult to explain one section of Scripture here and another there in Revelation, isolated from the rest of the book. The book is a whole, and without understanding the beginning from the end, the middle chapters will be total confusion. We will be coming out with a commentary on the book of Revelation, chapter by chapter, in the near future. It is not pssible to cover subjects in this book in single emails. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.