bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not Read Much  (Read 4339 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Not Read Much
« on: May 19, 2007, 07:57:31 AM »

Ray,
    Hello, I didn't get to read very much of your stuff but out of what I read, I noticed a prideful, sort of condemning tone. I believe in the Sovereignty of God, and the doctrine of election. God predestined my salvation before the foundation of the world. God didn't mess up when creating Adam and Eve that they would sin, for God foreknew all and ordained all; nothing happened that wasn't planned. Free-will takes glory from God and places it on the man, and is a week attempt to defend God and say that he would choose some for his glory and others for destruction. But Rom. 9 clearly states that he does. And how can we say this is bad? how can we complain? It is not about us, it is about God and God's glory, and that is the only reason we are here. If I lived my whole life for God and in the end God decides to send me to hell, that would be his right and how could I say he was wrong in doing that? But God wouldn't decide that in the end, for He is unchanging. But the Bible s ays only the elect will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, and not those who didn't believe but have served their sentence in hell. You seemed to spend a lot of time saying that it is un-Biblical that unbelievers go to hell for eternity, but it is also un-Biblical that they are released from hell. And, though God did cause our sin, we are responsible for it; otherwise God would have to show his justice.

Dear Kyle:  So you have it all figured out, do you. God chooses some to save and some to damn in the fires of hell for all eternity, and that's fine with you and Mr. Calvin, is it.  What a disgusting and utterly sick satanic doctrine.  There is no eternal hell for God to take people out of.  But there is JUDGMENT, and few will receive as severe judgment as such evil evil men as John Calvin and Martin Luther. God have mercy on all who believe such utter theological swill, for it is nowhere found in Scripture.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.