bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Demons?  (Read 5909 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Demons?
« on: April 12, 2006, 10:51:12 AM »

Thank you for stating what I have been feeling all along; God is loving, caring, merciful and forgiving.  I also do not believe in the "hell and damnation" that most Christians believe.

I will keep the questions short in hope that you will reply to my e-mail.  Forgive me if it sounds elementary.

If there is not an "eternal lake of fire," then where does the devil and demons dwell?
Is demonic possession really possible?  If it really is, what is the point for a demon to pick out an individual and possess them if there is evil all around us anyway?

Just want to know your thoughts.

Peace be with you
Laura

Dear Laura:
Satan and his demons will be judged in the Lake of Fire just like the rest of humanity who are not in the first resurrection. There are many reasons for demon posession. Some are explained in the New Testament and others aren't. God doesn't tell us the reason for everything that He does.  Stay close to God and you will have no reason to concern yourself with demons.

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.