bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Time to Catch Up  (Read 3885 times)

hillsbororiver

Time to Catch Up
« on: May 23, 2007, 09:33:31 AM »

We just returned from Nashville yesterday afternoon and I must say it was an awesome experience. This was my 3rd Conference so I knew it was going to be a blessing but everything was even better than I had hoped for, my only regret is not being able to spend as much time with all the attendees as I would have liked. Time was not my friend it was fleeting, things just seemed to move so quickly.

The wife and I spent some time visiting the sites around Nashville and we were both pleasantly surprised at all the city has to offer, the friendliness of the people there was also very refreshing.

I will be catching up on any and all messages and responses to my posts the next couple days, my apologies in advance to anyone I have yet to answer from last week.

His Peace to you,

Joe   

Kat

Re: Time to Catch Up
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 06:21:18 PM »

Hi Joe,

It is good to have to back here with us  :)
I'm glad to hear the conference went so well.  I have listened to the audios and I can see what you mean.  But it truely is the spirit of fellowship that makes the conferences so special. 
It's great when you share some of the things you picked up on from being there, I love to hear your take on these things.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 06:58:15 PM »

Welcome back. ;D

I'm so glad y'all had a good time seeing the sights. The river ride sounded fun.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 07:00:44 PM »

Thank you for the welcome Kat!

It is so true that the Spirit of fellowship shared is awe inspiring, Patrick and I were speaking of that very same thing Sunday afternoon when just about everyone else had left, it goes by so quickly but what a precious bit of "earnest" or down payment on the fellowship we will all share in the Kingdom!

Slowly getting caught up here (also home and at work), I will be posting some things I picked up at the Conference hopefully we all can discuss.

His Peace to you Sister,

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 07:02:37 PM »

Welcome back. ;D

I'm so glad y'all had a good time seeing the sights. The river ride sounded fun.

Thank you Patrick, Nashville was a great place to explore! The Conference was still the high point though by far.

Peace to you Brother,

Joe
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 07:20:13 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.