bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 4710 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:09:46 PM »

Dear Anwar: I will make a few COMMENTS in your email......

Ray,  The Law came into efffect with moses and the Ten Commandments.  As you can see in Genisis 14:18-20 Abram and Melchezedek Took  Communion  and Abram paid tithes of all.

COMMENT:  "tithes of all" WHAT?  WHAT did Abraham tithe? His cattle? HIs crops?
    His gold and silver? His personal possessions?  Did Abraham tithe one single penny of his own possessions?  NO, no he didn't.  Abraham gave Melchizedek a tithe of the spoils of war, which meant the possession stolen from the King of Sodom. Abram gave Melchizedek ten percent of the spoils of SODOMITES!  And as far as we know and the Scriptures tell us, Abraham NEVER TITHED AGAIN IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE!

Notice also that in Genesis 2:16-17 God gave Adam and Eve All the trees in the garden to freely eat but the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they could not eat.  That tree represents the tithe as well

COMMENT:  The tree of the knowledge of good and evil absolutely did not "represent the tithe." That is unscriptural nonsense.  Are you telling us that God wanted Adam and Eve to picked the fruit from that tree (which they were not even allowed to touch), and GIVE IT TO GOD FOR A TITHE? Are you crazy?

.  The tithe is the key to The Blessing (Not money or things but an Anointing to prosper fully;  Shalom).

COMMENT:  "The tithe is the key to The Blessing."  You don't believe in "chapter and verse" when it comes to defending you unscriptural heresy, do you?  NO, "the tithe" is NOT the key to the "blessing."  Here is the key to the blessing:

"BLESSED are the poor in spirit..."
    "BLESSED are they that mourn..."
    "BLESSED are the meek.."
    "BLESSED are are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness..."
    "BLESSED are the merciful..."
    "BLESSED are the pure in heart..."
    "BLESSED are the peace-makers..."
    "BLESSED are they which are persecuted for righteousness..."
    "BLESSED are ye, when men shall revile you and persecute you [as you are doing, Anwar]

There are the "keys" to "blessedness."  Did you see: "BLESSED are the MONEY TITHERS" anywhere in there, Anwar?  You have not a Scriptural clue as to what you are condemning in my writings.
    Sincerely,
    Ray

PS   And you accuse ME of "rejecting knowledge?"  Tell ya what:  You bring this email to the Judgment of Jesus and I'll bring my tithing paper, fair enough?

Ask the Holy Spirit to lead you through as you look into this.  I know as a man of God you will look into it.  Hosea 4:6

Love you and God Bless
    Speaking the Word Only
    In Jesus Name

Anwar Price
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.