bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4259 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:10:19 PM »

We are happy to serve you, Claudia!
God be with you,
Ray

Hello ray,
I am just finishing studying your #16 installments and again, I know with spiritual understanding that God is indeed working through you to teach us His hidden Truths from the Scriptures.  I was also completely in awe of your paper on the falling of the twin towers.  The why questions I had regarding those specific towers falling are now understood, thanks to God's opening up my eyes as I read your teaching.  With regards to your specific writings under #16's installment, I literally set with my mouth wide open in shock at what I was reading regarding the "bohemian grove" facts.  I went to each of the web sites you listed in that section and my eyes were opened wider and wider until I had to close them in reverence to Jesus Christ, because of how so many people are still looking for a sacrifice to make themselves "feel" pure enough in their own eyes, when Jesus came to this earth to be That Sacrifice.  I know I should not b e surprised by any of the errors of today's "church" which you are exposing, because we were warned about it by Jesus himself, but I still sit in utter amazement of how callous the lying wolves are.

I pray that God blesses you with continued good health and longevity so that you can continue teaching those of us who truly WANT to know the meanings of His Scriptures, even though it means walking away from EVERYTHING we were ever told before by the church of today.

Thank you with all of my heart Ray,
Claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.