bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there any truths coming out of the present apostate church today?  (Read 15479 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Thank you Matt. That is very kind. I will be glad if I make it to the end!....

I think I am only half way and that is being optimistic at best ;D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 02:50:05 PM by Arcturus »

GODSown1

hey alL,
          WelL its finally happened, GOD placed it on ma Heart 2 get out of dis Church biznesS! lol!, man I cant blieve it, I uz 2 sO Love goin 2 church, BUT!! lastnyte was unreal! I jus wanted 2 stand uP & say 2 da dudE Preachn His! word, WakeuP! m8 r we reading da same boOK! it was sO unreal! I jus got uP & walkd out & walkd homE speakn wit da LORD all da way homE, da fing Im nt cumn 2 gripZ wit is if dis is GOD telln me dis den Y!???? is fingZ! turning 2 tuRmoil around mE it so Hard 2 makE sense of, BUT! I jus nO GOD is in Control, so dis turmoil! wilL! b 4 da betta, PRAISE! HIS mightY! namE alwayZ!.
    muchLOVE! Pera
 ps. em I just finally FREE!?? :)

YellowStone

;D ;D ;D
Praise Be to God, Pera

I am SO Happy for you!!!    ;D :)

Love Darren

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren

GO PERA   GO PERA.......

Walk in the Spirit

LittleBear

Hi Pera,

It IS hard to stay in a place where truth is being twisted and things are being taught that are, well heretical. God has been opening your eyes to His truths.
It is the BEST place to be in! (in His truth, I mean)

This turmoil in your life is part of God's plan for YOU. He brings these difficult things in our lives in order to strengthen us and to perfect us. During these trials it is hard to see any good in the situation, but afterwards you would not trade it for anything. God will teach you things in the midst of this turmoil that you could not learn in any other way. You are HIS, and he wants to bring you to maturity. Keep focused on God and keep trusting Him that He is in total control of what's going on.

I will  pray for you

Love,

Ursula

GODSown1

WoW!! muchLOVE!! 2 alL.
                                I am sO loOkn 4ward 2 da futuRE lol!, I am so Thankful 4 alL ur guyz/gurlz lol! AwesuM! & such encouraging words, Yes! Id so LOVE! all Prays! & in return I shalL Pray 4 uz alL 2, Thank You LORD! muuaaahhhh!!!! oxoxoxo much muchLOVE!! Pera

Deborah-Leigh

What a HUGE Blessing Pera! It is no small thing to have been finally dragged out of the Harlot into clean fellowship with the Lord one on one. You do not need a Church built with human hands. The Lord has given us hearts to occupy and thoughts to establish in His Righteousness.

I am so happy for you. It is a BIG STEP to come out of her as our Lord calls us to! Only He can make you do it and give you that gift of removing yourself away from...as Ursula says..."a place where truth is being twisted and things are being taught that are, well heretical."

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

GODSown1

Thank You LORD muuaaahhhh!!!!! dis Really is Amazing!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.