bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie in NY  (Read 8332 times)

jackson

Re: Newbie in NY
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 06:44:57 PM »

Hey April,

It's so good to "see" all these new faces(of which I'm one).

Isn't it nice to meet so many nice and intelligent :Ppeople with which to share the truth.

Welcome!!!!!

In His Grace,
Jackson

Bamabee

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 01:10:59 PM »

Hi Pera and Jackson, it is nice to meet you.  I wish I had more time to spend on these boards.  Cindy, I live very close to West Point.

GODSown1

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 08:11:52 PM »

Hey back @ U Bamabee,
                              Gr8 2 meet U 2, Orsum! 2 c GOD is opening more n more eyes every day, PRAISE the LORD!, b Orsum! 2 fellowship wit U in da Future Bamabee GOD Willing of coZ :) lol!, GODBLESS U, GODBLESS uZ! alL.
                              muchLOVE!! Pera

pylady

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 09:27:45 PM »

Hi Joe,

Was just reading thru new posts and noticed that I never answered your question about what town I live in.  Sorry, didn't mean to be rude.  Sometimes I read thru the posts so fast, trying to keep up with everyones post that I just miss some things.  Quess that's why I don't post very often too, because by the time I read everyones wonderful posts I don't have time to add my thoughts.  Not to mention the time it would take me to gather my thoughts and the back up scriptures into anything that would sound halfway intelligent!!!
I do love reading everyone's post though and do appreciate all the insights, and the research that goes into those insights. 

Thank you, Joe, and everyone else on this forum.  I've been wanting to say that for awhile.

Anyway..............now, where was I?   Oh, yes, I live in Victor!

With Christian love,

Cindy

GODSown1

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 09:51:39 PM »

GODBLESS! & b wit U alwayZ! Cindy,
                                               nice 2 meet U & will b orsum! 2 share ur GOD given knowledge & Wisdom.
          muchLOVE!! Pera
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.