bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Bible?  (Read 4951 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
What Bible?
« on: May 22, 2007, 09:46:37 PM »

Just a short question - What Bible do you recommend? Yours In Christ Judy

Dear Judy:  I use personally a King James Bible for teaching because it is the most universally reconigized and used Bible. For studying the Scriptures I also use:

ROTHERHAM's Emphasized Bible (which can be purchased at any good Bible book store).

The Concordant Literal New Testament (and Old Testament, however at present I do not
    believe it is found in one volume but soon will be). You can find this Bible by entering "Concordant Literal
    New Testament, or Concordant Publishing Concern in Google or any search engine.. I highly DO NOT recommend the teachings of the Concordant Publishing Concern, however.

The Emphatic Diaglott (New Testament only) can also be found on the Internet.

The Living Bible, paraphrased (can find at any bible book store). This is not an accurate
    translation for technical or doctrinal study, but it is most helpful in understanding difficult
    King James phrases at places (such as the Proverbs) or almost anywhere else, but beware
    of all Scriptures relating to judgment, as they are as spurious as can be with their heaven and hell content.

God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.