bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Website is dispicable  (Read 5304 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Your Website is dispicable
« on: May 24, 2007, 07:27:08 PM »

Is dispicable! No one chooses to go to Hell you say? what are you talking about! You do choose hell because if you don't accept Jesus Christ, you are saying that you can live without him and don't have to be saved. Please get all your facts straight on the website, so you won't sound ridiculous and get in trouble.

Dear kcraw [?]:
        What is ridiculous is your email. BILLIONS of people have lived and died and never even heard the NAME of Jesus Christ, and you are suggesting that they "choose" to go to hell? RIDICULOUS! In "the DAY OF JUDGMENT" (Acts 17:31), "..the inhabitants of the WHOLE WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isa. 26:7). Of course that involves "BELIEVING THE SCRIPTURES," and not too may Christians are willing to do that!
        God be with you,
        Ray
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 07:33:56 PM by Craig »

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Your Website is dispicable
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 07:28:35 PM »

Obviously, when people are writing to you and you are replying, I found you to be an ignorant person. First off, I wasn't talking about the people who HAVE NOT HEARD THE NAME OF CHIRST! Please read the email correctly. You were suggesting that when people who hear the word of christ and don't accept him, are not choosing hell. That's false. As for the billions who have not heard ( I doubt it's that much) I don't know because it is true that you have to hear the word of christ first in order to accept him. When people say "choose to go to hell" please believe it means people who heard the word and refuse him, not the billions who have not heard. Get that straight. Secondly, how do you know billions have not heard? Is this a true approx. estimate? Your can't say billions have not heard and christians are not doing their job unless you have some proof. I don't believe no one has heard the word of christ, but have heard and refuse. This is the year 2007 and missionaries have trave led all over. I just find statements on your site false and blasmphemous.
        Krystal

Dear Krystal:  Billions of people lived BEFORE the invention of radio/television/telephone, etc.You have found NOTHING "blasphemous" on my site, and to falsely say so is a lie and slander. And just maybe you should consider what YOU accuse without proof just because the truths of God frustrate you as you cannot fit them into the plethora of pagan doctrines being taught in the Christian Church. It is not I who offends you, Krystal, but rather the Word of God offends you. I have said or taught nothing on my site without backing it up with a mountain of Scriptural proof.
        God be with you,
        Ray

« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 07:47:19 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.