bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks Ray  (Read 4584 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks Ray
« on: May 25, 2007, 09:02:30 AM »

Dear Ray,

Thank you for a wonderful weekend bible study in Nashville.

Even as a child as I sat in church and listened to the preacher read scripters such as when Moses asked the Pharaoh to let his people go. God hardened Pharaoh's heart and he refused. Then at the end of the sermon the preacher would say, "Make your decision. Come to Christ or reject Him and burn in hell for ever and ever."  Even back then, I couldn't understand how anyone could have 'fee will."  Nor could I understand how God could torture anyone for all eternity, even if they didn't believe.

Now that you have shown thousands of people that the scriptures do not contradict and literal hell fire is a hoax what I really, really have trouble understanding, although I know it's true, is your 80% theory. Only 20% will return to the bible conference. I know it's true though because I was with you in Mobile in '05 and I was expecting a huge crowd to come to this meeting, but there were only about 55 or so and I recognized only a few from Mobile.

Why is it Ray that people will believe a lie when the truth is right in front of them?

May you enjoy love, peace, and joy.

Hoyt

PS I found a large print, red letter edition, center reference, NKJV at Wal-Mart for 12 dollars.

Dear Hoyt:  Like I said, they are mostly "religious hobbyists," just wanting to hear "some new thing," but have almost zero interest in obeying or pleasing God. It's sad indeed.
            God be with you,
            Ray

PS   I believe the count was 64 at Nashville. We had fifty chairs set up and then brought in an additional 15 chairs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.