bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jew?  (Read 5381 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Jew?
« on: May 26, 2007, 08:18:54 PM »

Hi Ray,

I do love your site, and i read something today i had never read before, Isaiah 45 6-7, i am too very frustrated with all the teaching about God, that he is love love love and nothing else, HE's GOD !!! i am a youth leader and teach the youth they don't always like it because i teach the truth, not just what they want to hear. I am not too sure i go with your salvation for all theory though, if that was true the bible need not have gone beyond John 3 16, but it did. I am a Preterist, i believe Jesus was talking to his disciples in Matthew 24 and what Jesus was referring to was with out a doubt the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple in 70 ad. I have such a problem with futurists waiting for the Temple to be rebuilt so Jesus can return, my next belief is the second coming and th e coming in the clouds bit, i believe that is when we die, reason, IT IS FINISHED, JESUS CONQUERED DEATH ON THE CROSS, when Jesus talks about the end, I BELIEVE ITS OUR END,all will see him THE ONLY WAY THAT COULD HAPPEN IS WHEN WE ALL DIE, If he came back to Jerusalem today,  WOULD I SEE HIM? WOULD YOU? WOULD THE NATIVES UP THE AMAZON? OR THE ESKIMO'S IN THE REMOTEST OUTREACHES OF THIS PLANET? NO! BUT WE WILL, ALL OF US WILL SEE HIM WHEN WE DIE, AND ALL WILL BE JUDGED. my other issue is that we take what was written solely for the Jews and the middle east as for us personally!!  IF THAT'S WHAT GOD WANTED THEN IN THE SCRIPTURES WE WOULD FIND FRANCE, AMERICA, ENGLAND ETC, BUT ITS NOT!!! ISRAEL IS THE PLACE HE IS TALKING TO. SORRY IF ALL THIS GETS A BIT CONFUSING I HAVE SO MUCH GOING ON IN MY HEART AND IN MY HEAD, I am so sick of the Christian world only teaching on what's nice and safe, my bible tells me in 169 places to fear the Lord why? because HE'S GOD! ! !  Yours in Christ  Tereza Smith

Dear Tereza:  You say that what was written for the  "JEWS" is for the "middle east," and not for us. But Tereza, WHAT IS A JEW?  You are falsely assuming that when the Scriptures speak of "Jews" that it is speaking of national, racial, circumcised in the flesh  Jews. This is NOT what the Scriptures mean by "a Jew."

"For he is NOT A JEW, which is one outwardly [racially, nationally, religiously], neither that circumcision which is outward in the flesh." 

Well, just WHO then is a Jew according to the Scriptures?   

"But HE IS A JEW, which is one INWARDLY; and circumcision is that of the HEART, and in the SPIRIT, and not in the letter..."  (Rom. 2:28-29). Read the material on our site and you will learn the truth.     

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.