bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trinity Email  (Read 5001 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Trinity Email
« on: May 27, 2007, 08:31:27 PM »

After reading this email

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4463.0.html

Has Andrew even read Ray's website?  He is making the same points Ray makes in many areas and he is arguing Ray.  Why do people only read the heading of a article and think they know what the writer is saying.  So foolish.........

Craig

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
Re: Trinity Email
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 09:34:57 PM »

AMEN  CRAIG,

I have to admit, i made a remark on the trinity thread earlier this week and some of the replies made me think about what i written. It looked like i was condeming  ( is that the right word)  discussions, but ,my point was, the discussion was moving into debate, in that, people where just interested in putting their own point across.  What i was trying to say was.........that some where saying they had read what Ray had written and didn't see what he meant.......this is bibletruths forum........not a chat room.....so, why do we have to defend Ray's writings when he quite clearly uses scripture to support it.
You are right Craig in that many only read portions of Ray's writings, what Ray has ALWAYS said is, that only God can reveal, when He wants too.  Maybe we need to see that if we don't understand, then we need to pray to God to let us see, not come in here and question a man who doesn't frequent the site. If we are here because we see the truths in what Ray says, it's because God is revealing them to us in and using Ray to put on paper what is written on our hearts.

God bless   Sandie.
Walk in the Spirit

dogcombat

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 11:00:14 AM »

Like another reply exchange Ray had with a lady named (it may be a stretch calling her a lady), Krystal.  The carnal mind is indeed EMNITY against God.  Both emails are from individuals who "strain out a gnat (make a big deal disputing God's truths) and swallow a camal (doctrines & traditions of men)".
Dispite the initial impression, they both, like all of us, will be given room to repent of such sins.

God be with them
Ches

jER

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »

Thank you, Craig...

I truly, truly, love this man, L. Ray! A man after my own heart, who has a heart for the bible-truths!

Thanks, again for that post (reference to E-mail)

- Jer

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:21:09 PM »

That is a very discerning and qualifying comment you make Craig.

Just how much of Rays teachings has anyone read when they dispute, debate, try to teach their opinions or appear to be looking for the answers that are expounded, revealed and freely given throughout Rays teachings. As Ray says, questions surrounding the subjects he so thoroughly expounds are answered in his teachings!

It makes me wonder and appreciate that there are no short cuts to comprehending the word of God. Either you have a full lamp of oil or not enough. Thankfully Ray is sharing what he has and it is a real supply of light and fuel for the heart and thoughts that follow after Jesus. We can do nothing to earn wisdom or knowledge or understanding yet we can ASK!

I notice how Ray treats his e-mail audience with kindness and generosity when they ask a question from a teachable spirit. Ray has the gift of discernment of those who are hobbyists, antagonists and peanut gallery who want to make a grand stand appearance of pride and ignorance which is exposed when Ray cautions against heresy and stands against contradiction so accurately and admirably.

To me, Ray is obviously a friend of God's!   I am so happy to have Ray as an example of forthright unflinching scriptural integrity with Christ the Master of ALL!

Thank you for sharing a thought provoking post Craig and for bringing to us the wonderful e-mail responses Ray is giving to help us to grow more into the image and likeness of the Lord!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Kat

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 07:20:06 PM »

I totally agree with you Arcturus about Ray.

This was one point Ray made to this emailer.

"I believe it would be conservative for me to say that I have cited John 10:30-"I and My Father are ONE," more than any other writer out of the 800,000,000 sites on the International Web. Would you like to try and prove me wrong on that point?"

It must be frustrating for Ray to have people state, that he says something that is a total contridiction of what he teaches.
But he's like the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and going  :D

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 07:22:02 PM by Kat »

skydreamers

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 10:47:07 PM »

I pray God grants me the kind of patience that Ray must have in having to deal with these kind of emails on a daily basis.....reminds me of my 5 year old trying to argue with me about things he just will NEVER understand until he gets older.... ;)

Peace,
Diana

gmik

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 12:17:54 AM »

I think they start reading something and then get SO mad that they just can't finish the paper.

I sent someone to BT after many hours of discussion, and they came right back w/ the same spirit of so many of his e mailers. I said "you couldn't possibly have read that entire article", he said " I didn't need to, this guy is nuts and is twisting scrip...." you know the rest.  Now we avoid this topic like the plague.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.