bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THANK YOU EVERYONE <---  (Read 3737 times)

D Student

THANK YOU EVERYONE <---
« on: December 20, 2007, 03:28:50 AM »

Goodbye All at BT, new & old...

First off, a big shout out to my Father who lead me to this spot where I
  have met some great people. Having meaningfull conversations and realizing
   so many others are going through tough times just believing and standing up
 for the truth in our Fathers Word. Special thanks to Big RAY for ALL the time
   and effort put in to the several papers I've copied/printed. Also to the help
 that keeps this place in line and always up to speed with the hungry seekers.

I will continue to pray for All the people that I said I would and for the MANY
  that will continue to be blessed by being a part of this site.  ;D

If you would please, Pray for me in my next step in life, which will be the biggest one
  I have ever took since my first as a little jitterbug...

And I'm OUT like a humbled D Scout.           

kweli

Re: THANK YOU EVERYONE <---
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 05:39:22 AM »

Hi D Student

It's great to know that there are more people out there who not only have been lead to this site, but to the truth about our Father and Saviour.

I hope your goodbye is only for the holidays.

I pray that God allows you to acknowledge His way in your next biggest step in life. All the best, as He is Best, even when things dont look best.

Seeking His Glory,
Kweli

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 02:04:33 PM »

Hi D,

God be with you on your journey. Be stubborn for the treasure of His Truth, not all that glitters is gold.

Don't forget;

Isa 8:20  To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2Ti 3:16  All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 04:42:43 PM »

I am sorry to see you go D Student. I have read all your posts and for me they showed you had grasped some very important teachings from Ray. :)

For me, Ray is the teacher that Christ has given.

Eph 4 : 11 And His gifts were varied; and HE
(He? Who? Jesus Christ.) HIMSELF appointed and gave men to us, some to be apostles, special messengers, some prophets, inspired preachers and expounders, some evangelists, preachers of the Gospel, traveling missionaries, some pastors, shepherds of His flock and TEACHERS.

My hope is that you have not been seduced towards self appointed or self approved counterfeit gifts of Christ. Ray is not self appointed. His authority is the Scriptures. You know, acknowledge and have said that and that is my comfort in your departure. 

Peace be to you D Student

Arcturus :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.